Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Restaurants are cutting hours and closing early amid employee and customer crunch

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ding, ding, ding.

Give that man a cigar!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mc suck my balls bitch
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

lol @ 46X pretending like he went to some place that isn't an East Vancouver "sports bar and grill"

😆

Remember, this faggot lives in "civilization" so his 200lb wife deserves nothing but the best.

Main Event? Big Al's?
    People eat Big Al's food?

No to both.
    Shari’s?
    I thought they closed those.

No.
    The Original Pancake House?
    I prefer the Unoriginal Pancake House.

No.
    McCormick & Schmick's ?
    Mr. Schmick, from Colfax WA.
    Started in the business bussing tables.
    Made a bunch of money.
    My favorite location of theirs was 1 Rodeo Dr.
    Kick the bums while window shopping then have a great meal.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

lol @ 46X pretending like he went to some place that isn't an East Vancouver "sports bar and grill"

😆

Remember, this faggot lives in "civilization" so his 200lb wife deserves nothing but the best.

Main Event? Big Al's?
    People eat Big Al's food?

No to both.
    Shari’s?
    I thought they closed those.

No.
    The Original Pancake House?
    I prefer the Unoriginal Pancake House.

No.
    McCormick & Schmick's ?
    You got the Mc right.

No.
    McDonalds?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Walked into a popular local place last night, they had some open tables but we were told it would be at least 45 minutes because the kitchen was so backed up. They had one person running around clearing tables and seating people. This is a place with locations all over the PDX metro area and beyond.

Red Robin?
    No.
    IHOP?
    Nope.
    Fancy like Applebee’s on a date night?
    I enjoy being married.

Nope.
    Dennys?
    Nope.

Too expensive.
    Buffalo Wild Wings?
    Gotta be Black Angus or Olive Garden
    Nope.
    Black Bear Diner?
    Have some Black Bear Diners in the Portland area now. Like Cracker Barrel, no Bloody Mary so I'm off for some locally owned hole in the wall.
    Met a friend for breakfast at the Black Bear in Federal Way.

The whole place smelled like a Jiffy Lube and the omelette tasted like the carpet smelled.

But I didn't throw up or crap myself, despite some very odd noises in my digestive track on the way home.

@YellowSnow: There still a Black Bear on old 93 in Bend? If so, I'd like a report.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Ding, ding, ding.

Give that man a cigar!
    I thought you liked good food by the way you were going.

That place is notorious for horrible service pre pandemic. Can't even imagine now. Bunch of tatted up, gauged earring, Antifa losers
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Walked into a popular local place last night, they had some open tables but we were told it would be at least 45 minutes because the kitchen was so backed up. They had one person running around clearing tables and seating people. This is a place with locations all over the PDX metro area and beyond.

Red Robin?
    No.
    IHOP?
    Nope.
    I enjoy being married.

Nope.
    Dennys?
    Nope.

Too expensive.
    Buffalo Wild Wings?
    Nope.
    Black Bear Diner?
    Have some Black Bear Diners in the Portland area now. Like Cracker Barrel, no Bloody Mary so I'm off for some locally owned hole in the wall.

The whole place smelled like a Jiffy Lube and the omelette tasted like the carpet smelled.

But I didn't throw up or crap myself, despite some very odd noises in my digestive track on the way home.

@YellowSnow: There still a Black Bear on old 93 in Bend? If so, I'd like a report.
    Never been.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    McMenimans is fine to take kids to but as someone else mentioned the service is downright atrocious.

Also, plenty of funny responses ITT and then Haie comes in and tries way too hard….again.

Best basic burger in Portland is Skyline or Big Reds.

Seattle is still Red Mill or Kid Valley(if there are any of those left)
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    thechatch said:

McMenimans is fine to take kids to but as someone else mentioned the service is downright atrocious.

Also, plenty of funny responses ITT and then Haie comes in and tries way too hard….again.

Red Mill's good. Haven't been to Kid Valley.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Red Robin?
    No.
    IHOP?
    Nope.
    I enjoy being married.

Nope.
    Dennys?
    Nope.

Too expensive.
    Buffalo Wild Wings?
    Nope.
    Black Bear Diner?

Never been.
    For a reasonable flavor and quality comparison, try licking the floor mats of your vehicle.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Sounds like you have the best burger in town dialed in. Any thoughts on the coldest beer in town?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

LOL, I was right, as always.

All McMenimans in Vancouver are terrible and gross. Can't watch games there. Trying too hard would be describe their beers lately. At least half are downright awful and poorly made.

Except for Purple Haze.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

😆

Rent Fucking Free.

You'd jizz you little boy pants if you saw my wife, faggot. LOL...................

Remember, you're the one dealing with the baby fat and the wife undressing in the dark.
    lulz, sure buddy 🍺👍
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

😆

Rent Fucking Free.

You'd jizz you little boy pants if you saw my wife, faggot. LOL...................

Remember, you're the one dealing with the baby fat and the wife undressing in the dark.
    Is this the black wife?

Btw, everyone here who is married has a piping hot wife. And a big dick. And is rich. We even have the top .01% of the Uber drivers by income who are globetrotting world travelers
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Red Mill was really good

Haven't been since the late 2000s

Fucking gluten allergy won't let me now
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

All McMenimans in Vancouver are terrible and gross. Can't watch games there. Trying too hard would be describe their beers lately. At least half are downright awful and poorly made.

Except for Purple Haze.
    McMenimens everywhere is terrible. The ones they put is strip malls are a lower level of shit.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

Trying too hard?

Except for Purple Haze.
    McMenimens everywhere is terrible. The ones they put is strip malls are a lower level of shit.
    lol like the ones in Portland and Happy Valley?

Good business. Swindle retards like 46X into thinking they're taking their 200 lb wives out. 8$ for some soapy ass tasting IPA, to pair with a microwaved gyro.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

😆

Rent Fucking Free.

Is this the black wife?

Btw, everyone here who is married has a piping hot wife. And a big dick. And is rich. We even have the top .01% of the Uber drivers by income who are globetrotting world travelers
    Not just me?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

😆

Rent Fucking Free.

Is this the black wife?

“The black wife?”