Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Danger Scale 10

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I think the reverse jinx comes into play for Mighty Oregon this week

No Bo no chance and on and on. My ducks take it personally and beat the UTES

dialed in
    Basically beat them with Bo impersonating a pocket passer. IOW, defense showed up.

It was stunning how much not having the threat of Nix running stifled their? running game.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022

I think the reverse jinx comes into play for Mighty Oregon this week

No Bo no chance and on and on. My ducks take it personally and beat the UTES

dialed in
    Basically beat them with Bo impersonating a pocket passer. IOW, defense showed up.

It was stunning how much not having the threat of Nix running stifled their? running game.
    And missing two starting O-linemen, but still.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OSU is a solid 5. Still searching for that signature win this year to go along with their signature losses to every team played worth a shit.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

OSU is a solid 5. Still searching for that signature win this year to go along with their signature losses to every team played worth a shit.

I've been curious about OSU - UO matchup since UW played beavis. I wanted to know if they could contain an offense with both a good running game, mobile QB, and downfield passing threat.

My guess was that no, they couldn't, but Nix being hobbled kind of wrecks it for me.
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

I've been curious about OSU - UO matchup since UW played beavis. I wanted to know if they could contain an offense with both a good running game, mobile QB, and downfield passing threat.

My guess was that no, they couldn't, but Nix being hobbled kind of wrecks it for me.
    The Danger Scales don’t care about your opinion.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

They did a nice job on SC for 58 minutes. Then Williams and Addison bit them in the ass for the game winner.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

The Danger Scales don’t care about your opinion.
    The what?

I thought this was the civil war game thread.
    edited November 2022
    Updated model 7:18 am Pacific November 24, 2022

OSU: 6 (Even)

No movement this week in the final Danger Scale of the regular season. OSU recorded a 6 last week with Oregon QB Bo Nixed availability in question for the remainder of the season. Oregon State has remained in the “possible upset +” category with the game in Corvallis and the the tendency for odd results on Reaser logo field. Running a secondary model, this game is a Danger Scale 4 at Autzen so we can see the affect Corvallis has on the model.

Key data points:
    -You can’t even throw the records out at 9-2 & 8-3
    -Health uncertainty
    -History of odd results in Pullman with an OSU tendency of “Sticking Around” or what the model indicates as “Late Recovery Margins” in this series at home.
    -The model sees a new Oregon tendency of “Outside Maneuvers” also know as “Unnecessary Self Trauma Actions”
    -OSU is a Justin Wilcox fever dream. Cal makes teams look like shit, OSU does an even better job of it.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    *Reser
    *Pullman

A couple of key input errors into the analysis call the whole process into question.

*Reser
    *Pullman

A couple of key input errors into the analysis call the whole process into question.

Model*

Don’t shoot the messenger.
    edited November 2022
    🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Danger scale update alert

OSU: 7

(Strong upset possibility)

This is now a more dangerous game than when Oregon kicked off against UW.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
    I see Vegas is now using the Danger Scale 10.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Did the model factor in the fog and power outage in Corvallis this am?

Did the model factor in the fog and power outage in Corvallis this am?

We’re on it. Lots of noise this morning.
    Danger Scale 10 moved the line 4.5 towards the Beavs this morning.

We’re appreciative of all the support this year on our little experiment, thanks guys.
    edited November 2022

Key data points:
    -You can’t even throw the records out at 9-2 & 8-3
    -Health uncertainty
    -History of odd results in Pullman with an OSU tendency of “Sticking Around” or what the model indicates as “Late Recovery Margins” in this series at home.
    -The model sees a new Oregon tendency of “Outside Maneuvers” also know as “Unnecessary Self Trauma Actions”
    -OSU is a Justin Wilcox fever dream. Cal makes teams look like shit, OSU does an even better job of it.

Danger Scales dialed the fuck in.