Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greatest Motorcycle Rock/Pop Song Ever?

13»

Comments

• Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off...
    Bunch a commie faggots on this board. Meat loaf was a talent extraordinaire.

Y’all just jealous cuz as fat as fuck as he was he could have fucked your girlfriend and mom in the same night and they’d thank him for it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Motorcycle Song - Arlo Guthrie

Y’all just jealous cuz as fat as fuck as he was he could have fucked your girlfriend and mom in the same night and they’d thank him for it.

What kinda Kansas City faggot nonsense is this ?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Motorcycle Mama - Neil Young

There's plenty of room between dude bruh and commie faggot.

He can have one of my moms, but no chick I've ever cared about losing was into fat or greasy. He appealed to coke whores,, which are fine but you don't care about them.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

I assume you are talking about George Brett. Notorious pole smoker. Heard he rivaled Nancy Reagan as a cocksucker.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Motorcycle Song - Arlo Guthrie

I assume you are talking about George Brett. Notorious pole smoker. Heard he rivaled Nancy Reagan as a cocksucker.
    My Dad had a dip with George Brett once in the 80s at some celebrity Pro Am golf tournament.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,806
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    George is cool.

Bobby is a cunt.

Ken was the best Brett.

• Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,247
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022

George is cool.

Bobby is a cunt.

Ken was the best Brett.

Fish Version...

George was my idol (baseball division)...

Bobby, while always being very good to me, showed occasional signs of cuntishness...after not seeing him for about 10 years, he came up to me and gave me a bear hug and remembered my name, which, for me being a nobody, was flattering...

Ken, while not being around him much, was fun. A buddy of mine ran across him when he was ill (unbeknownst to my buddy), and has an opinion of him similar to yours of Bobby...

John was quiet, and a beast after about 10 beers...

All four, professional baseball players, and their dad always told George he wouldn't amount to anything...

"TAKE IT TO THE BASEBALL BORED!!!11!"

Good Tims!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Motorcycle Mama - Neil Young

I get the idea you said this just to try to hurt me after my reply.

It worked. Nobody disses George Brett without severe consequences, like when I sob loudly and pull my hair and beard out and throw shit at the walls while cussing your name.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds more like Bill Brasky. Do you know Bill Brasky?