Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He has a new CONTRACT

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022

Baseman said:

Went cheap again but he bought it

He will get extended again with a raise if he continues to succeed. More and more programs will offer $$$ and UW will keep up.

This is much better than your favorite example of ol Mel
    Continues? He lost to mother fucking ASU.
    He also beat a top 10 Oregon (first time in program history with plenty of chances)

In Eugene

After a record Duck home winning street.

ASU loss sucked ass, don't twist.

But your shtick on this topic is stale.
    Your dooging and low expectations are stale.

He lost to a team with a losing record. Who has a coach with barley a pulse. Winners win when they are supposed to win. Not lose to a POS trash team that knocks them out of a realistic shot at a championship.

I’m sure the ducks were ecstatic after beating UW in 2000 and then watching UW win the pac 10 because they lost a game they should have won.

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters
    Sounds like you care. 15 Or did I read its 18 games? Or was it 20?

Enjoy the games, make notes then offer your final analysis Nov '23
    He cares that UW lost to ASU, because UW managed to defy the script in Eugene

Prior to that, he did not care. But suddenly this ragtag UW team is championship caliber. LOL
    Don't fucking bother. Either Damoan never had a brain or his brain has receded into a vast wasteland in his old age. BTW, concerning Mikey, I was first and right.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

Baseman said:

He will get extended again with a raise if he continues to succeed. More and more programs will offer $$$ and UW will keep up.

He also beat a top 10 Oregon (first time in program history with plenty of chances)

In Eugene

He lost to a team with a losing record. Who has a coach with barley a pulse. Winners win when they are supposed to win. Not lose to a POS trash team that knocks them out of a realistic shot at a championship.

I’m sure the ducks were ecstatic after beating UW in 2000 and then watching UW win the pac 10 because they lost a game they should have won.

Prior to that, he did not care. But suddenly this ragtag UW team is championship caliber. LOL
    Don't fucking bother. Either Damoan never had a brain or his brain has receded into a vast wasteland in his old age.

Damone is fine in my book. He sometimes presses with his takes
    Sometimes? Dude.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Baseman said:

In Eugene

Don't fucking bother. Either Damoan never had a brain or his brain has receded into a vast wasteland in his old age.

Damone is fine in my book. He sometimes presses with his takes
    Sometimes? Dude.
    A) You’re soft

B) “Is 5 wins still on the table” has been a fun discussion to the season.

C) I watched you have a meltdown like a day ago over the T word. See point A
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I agree

But Mel got paid bro
    Mel could also be the disaster that resets the market downwards for no nattie coaches.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

In Eugene

el oh el. permanently stuck in 1991.

someone should tell him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Huskies_football
    Permanently stuck in a desire for excellence and championships. Sue me.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

Baseman said:

In Eugene

I care. A lot. That's probably our biggest difference.

I haven't changed. Not 1 bit.

The could be championship caliber. But they aren't. Because they fucked up an easy win. Champions don't fuck up easy wins.

You Doogs mock me for not wanting to settle for the Wisconsin of the west. We should be the Ohio State of the west. But Doogs are happy with good enough.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our? Fat coach can now buy a new set of crocs and become a REAL football coach

Hopefully he can get a nice boat
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Probably just a gesture of goodwill. Would not be shocked if some moron tries to overpay him. Hopefully he is able attract more transfer quarterbacks. Otherwise we are fucked with Dylan/huard combo

@FireDeBoer
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Probably just a gesture of goodwill. Would not be shocked if some moron tries to overpay him. Hopefully he is able attract more transfer quarterbacks. Otherwise we are fucked with Dylan/huard combo

@FireDeBoer
    Now more than ever @FireCohen @FireFireCohen
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    EwaDawg said:

Baseman said:

In Eugene

Don't fucking bother. Either Damoan never had a brain or his brain has receded into a vast wasteland in his old age. BTW, concerning Mikey, I was first and right.
    Clown prince of Doogs heard from. @ewedawg

And stop stealing my shit, fucko
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2022

Baseman said:

In Eugene

The could be championship caliber. But they aren't. Because they fucked up an easy win. Champions don't fuck up easy wins.

You Doogs mock me for not wanting to settle for the Wisconsin of the west. We should be the Ohio State of the west. But Doogs are happy with good enough.
    No. Heard we're supposed to wait 18-20 games before concluding if Deboer is the guy. Or not.

Note: Don James first 18-20 wasn't so hot.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The path to stable, successful progrum

How things going in College Station? East Lansing? You pay coaches all the money after theyve earned it, not before.

I'm guessing Auburn or Nebraska offered him 5 milly and DeBoer told Jenny he'd rather not re-pack boxes and to just bring the cheques up to a reasonable level
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

The path to stable, successful progrum

How things going in College Station? East Lansing? You pay coaches all the money after theyve earned it, not before.

I'm guessing Auburn or Nebraska offered him 5 milly and DeBoer told Jenny he'd rather not re-pack boxes and to just bring the cheques up to a reasonable level
    Auburn didn’t offer anything. I think everyone has told Nebraska to fuck off at this point so I’m sure they lightly kicked the tires, Jen clicked her boots, and some boosters put the money in escrow.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

In Eugene

No. Heard we're supposed to wait 18-20 games before concluding if Deboer is the guy. Or not.

Note: Don James first 18-20 wasn't so hot.
    @RaceBannon and I would have fired Don James in 1988.

Also, Don James isn’t walking through that door anytime soon.
    The astute Dawg fanatic would have blown his ass out in 76 after 5-6.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

I agree

But Mel got paid bro
    Which sucks for everyone who comes after him. If he had succeeded this year, Brinks would have a busy December.
    hard to back up so many Brinks trucks with the driver shortage
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

In Eugene

Best 15-gayme hold out ever.