Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona AG refuses to certify election

2»

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

The county said that about 17,000 Election Day ballots were involved and had to be counted later instead of at the polling place. Only 16% of the 1.56 million votes cast in Maricopa County were made in-person on Election Day. AP......

I don't see anything that would make a material difference. It is just a ploy to try to make some minor glitch appear to be a scandal. The real problem is that the gop used illegally gerrymandered maps that were ruled illegal but that scotus allowed on the excuse that there was not enough time left to change prior to the election. That is the reason the gop won the House. Four states pulled that scam.

Election denier
    "election denial," what election denial? The GOP won the House, but it is a tainted win, though, since the winning margin was about the same as the number of free seats gained through using illegally gerrymandered maps which (I think Kavanaugh) ruled permissible. SCOTUS ruled it allowable, so I accept the decision. Why that is, I don't understand since the maps were ruled illegal gerrymandering. If a judge rules illegal behavior legal what can I do?
    Popular vote for congress swung from +3% dems in 2020 to ~+3% republicans in 2022.

Exactly the same % swing in seats held in congress.

Fuck off with gerrymandering.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,450
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

The county said that about 17,000 Election Day ballots were involved and had to be counted later instead of at the polling place. Only 16% of the 1.56 million votes cast in Maricopa County were made in-person on Election Day. AP......

I don't see anything that would make a material difference. It is just a ploy to try to make some minor glitch appear to be a scandal. The real problem is that the gop used illegally gerrymandered maps that were ruled illegal but that scotus allowed on the excuse that there was not enough time left to change prior to the election. That is the reason the gop won the House. Four states pulled that scam.

Election denier
    "election denial," what election denial? The GOP won the House, but it is a tainted win, though, since the winning margin was about the same as the number of free seats gained through using illegally gerrymandered maps which (I think Kavanaugh) ruled permissible. SCOTUS ruled it allowable, so I accept the decision. Why that is, I don't understand since the maps were ruled illegal gerrymandering. If a judge rules illegal behavior legal what can I do?
    Popular vote for congress swung from +3% dems in 2020 to ~+3% republicans in 2022.

source? I was told by an unimpeachable source that the popular vote totals were not ready yet
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DIMS gerrymandered their little stooge Adam K. right out of a job. The one time I'm siding with DIMS.
    Actually, the difference may be due to the GOP running unopposed in a few districts
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Box 3 — also called "Door 3" or "Slot 3" — is a separate box on the tabulators into which ballots not counted by the machines were placed for later tabulation. Maricopa County, however, has admitted that "in some voting locations, 'Door 3' non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots," according to a letter from the Arizona attorney general's office to the county.

Nothing to see.

https://justthenews.com/maricopa-county-follies-affidavits-detail-ballot-shenanigans-arizonas-largest-county

Just a perfectly honest mistake that can happen anywhere. Weird how things were not a "go" on election day and somehow this was the outcome. Totally random.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Actually, the difference may be due to the GOP running unopposed in a few districts

That isn’t a new phenomenon.
    Bob_C said:

AOG said:

That isn’t a new phenomenon.
    I concede you bring up reasonable points i want to wait until I see the full analysis w/ the final numbers, then make a judgment about it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Some of the most ridiculously gerrymandered districts belong black Rat Party Congress members. Come out in opposition to those and you might have some credibility on the issue, until then fuck off.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Some of the most ridiculously gerrymandered districts belong black Rat Party Congress members. Come out in opposition to those and you might have some credibility on the issue, until then fuck off.
    Exactly, hell contra costa county used to be GOP leaning until they gerrymandered it.

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Election denier

source? I was told by an unimpeachable source that the popular vote totals were not ready yet
    Is @MelloDawg DM’ing you this faggotry?

Leave.

But fuck off first
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

No party should gerrymander