Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why are trannies and gays so interested in having story hours with kids?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Why is this such a big deal for them? Why are teachers so hot to talk about their sexual orientation with 6 year olds? When did this become a thing and why is it now such a big deal?

Remember when these people told us they just wanted to be left alone so that they could love who they loved in the privacy of their own homes?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The current admin is loaded with pedophiles. Bidens both are pedo's. How is hunter not in jail for leading his bedazzled bikini clad niece around on a leash while he's buck naked? What the fuck is going on with my country?

Groomers is the aim of the shows. Teach kids having same sex sex is normal and ok
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't know about the rest of you but I had some hot teachers and I never once considered they might be trans. And they never shared whether they had a D or C.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Comes from the same place at Trophies for All. We start lying to kids at very early ages anymore, with the Commie bullshit about everyone being equal, knowing full-well it's not true and never will be. Yet, for some reason, we persist with this nonsense instead of teaching kids to make the best of what they've got and find their happiness along the journey of life.

I could go on for pages, but you already know I'm right, so I won't.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kids want to please teachers and they know it. Easy targets- Start with the line that you won't tell parents your secret about feeling like a girl. Then tell them to keep what happens between them and the teacher a secret.

Really not that hard to see.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Why aren't conservatives fighting inflation instead of this stuff?

#TheScript
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    edited November 2022
    SFGbob said:

Why is this such a big deal for them? Why are teachers so hot to talk about their sexual orientation with 6 year olds? When did this become a thing and why is it now such a big deal?

Remember when these people told us they just wanted to be left alone so that they could love who they loved in the privacy of their own homes?

Not sure, but ask the nefarious Disney cabals out there.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why aren't conservatives fighting inflation instead of this stuff?

#TheScript

As always, the correct answer is abundance.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Or ask why the left isn't fighting inflation instead of putting on grade school drag shows

Or why Biden spoke more about trannies leading up to the midterms than he did about inflation

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Bob_C said:
    Well. That was interesting. I guess this fades quickly. LGTBQ on LGTBQ crime will matter as much as black gangs slaughter each other daily to the media.

It only plays if an Ultra Mega MAGA pulled the trigger.

Maybe he/she/them/ze is pretending to be non binary to make non binaries look bad?

What does non binary mean? Analog?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why are lefties so sensitive about disney?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Not sure, but ask the nefarious Disney cabals out there.
    Wanna see @MelloDawg disappear?

https://youtu.be/2_mp__7Sbhs

"Not at all secret gay agenda."

"Where ever I could adding queerness."

*poof like magic, gone from this thread.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    They are just pushing the boundaries to see what they can get away with. Not unlike a 4 year old
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

They are just pushing the boundaries to see what they can get away with. Not unlike a 4 year old

They may have gotten away with it on a 4 year old!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

Bob_C said:
    Well. That was interesting. I guess this fades quickly. LGTBQ on LGTBQ crime will matter as much as black gangs slaughter each other daily to the media.

Maybe he/she/them/ze is pretending to be non binary to make non binaries look bad?

It'll be interesting if there's a counter back that ze's not a REAL non-binary. Or not. Either way.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

Ask yourself for what purpose?

Power and Control.

Grown-up people act for a reason and with a purpose.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

It'll be interesting if there's a counter back that ze's not a REAL non-binary. Or not. Either way.
    Just saw a CNN round table where one of the analysts opined he was using it to get out of hate crime charges. Guessing when you're up on six counts of murder, you're thinking the hate crimes is what will keep you from getting parole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1KAPdb9Xg
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    SFGbob said:

You sound like a fascist