Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Like we say,

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why are we having a record explosion in cold and flu right now? Went to two different stores yesterday and the cold/flu products are completely gone. WTF is going on?

Are all of these vaxxed and boosted folks no longer able to ward off either? And this MFer is talking about COVID test? I guess the gal I heard asking the pharmacist how many she could buy was a Foo Chee cultist. Unreal the amount of BS we've dealt with for 2 plus years.

BTW, get you flu shot. Pronto.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    JFC. Does he have any self awareness. At all? Yeah, let’s keep listening to the guy who was always wrong and politically compromised.

This fucker didn’t acted like he didn’t know what natural immunity was a year ago.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Why are we having a record explosion in cold and flu right now? Went to two different stores yesterday and the cold/flu products are completely gone. WTF is going on?

Are all of these vaxxed and boosted folks no longer able to ward off either? And this MFer is talking about COVID test? I guess the gal I heard asking the pharmacist how many she could buy was a Foo Chee cultist. Unreal the amount of BS we've dealt with for 2 plus years.

I got my flu shot because I did a risk analysis for me and it makes sense. Those pushing covid shots for me can fuck off… Becuase I did a risk analysis for me and it doesn’t make sense. I hope my parents get covid and flu shots.

But since I’m not on the covid shot train, I’m an Ultra Mega MAGA anti vaxxer.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

I got my flu shot because I did a risk analysis for me and it makes sense. Those pushing covid shots for me can fuck off… Becuase I did a risk analysis for me and it doesn’t make sense. I hope my parents get covid and flu shots.

One kills the young and the old, it doesn't discriminate. The other likes the olds, a lot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

One kills the young and the old, it doesn't discriminate. The other likes the olds, a lot.
    Now hospitals are overwhelmed by things people normally get, but didn't for 2 years. 30 months to flatten the curve. Good job fucktards