Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona AG refuses to certify election

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Among many things... The day before the election, reportedly every printer was tested state wide and all systems were go. The next day, 48% of poll centers experienced printer problems that denied people the ability to receive a ballot.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Until the people actually care about cheating then nothing will happen. And right now people think "trumpism" is more dangerous than cheating so it's not gonna happen.

Gotta move past trump asap
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,449
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2022
    The county said that about 17,000 Election Day ballots were involved and had to be counted later instead of at the polling place. Only 16% of the 1.56 million votes cast in Maricopa County were made in-person on Election Day. AP......

I don't see anything that would make a material difference. It is just a ploy to try to make some minor glitch appear to be a scandal. The real problem is that the gop used illegally gerrymandered maps that were ruled illegal but that scotus allowed on the excuse that there was not enough time left to change prior to the election. That is the reason the gop won the House. Four states pulled that scam.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

The county said that about 17,000 Election Day ballots were involved and had to be counted later instead of at the polling place. Only 16% of the 1.56 million votes cast in Maricopa County were made in-person on Election Day. AP......

I don't see anything that would make a material difference. It is just a ploy to try to make some minor glitch appear to be a scandal. The real problem is that the gop used illegally gerrymandered maps that were ruled illegal but that scotus allowed on the excuse that there was not enough time left to change prior to the election. That is the reason the gop won the House. Four states pulled that scam.

In a situation where there is a complete lack of controls how do you know what is material and what is not?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

Election denier
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

It not a material difference until it is.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AOG said:

“Minor glitch” on Election Day. Not meant to cause any disruption for the group known to vote on Election Day.

Totally normal a tech “glitch” would happen just a day after testing. The knots leftists will tie themselves in to excuse their team cheating. Who runs the election in AZ?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    Founders Club
    The 2016 election denial stuff is so weird to me. I haven't heard any issues with process, claims of fraud, etc. Just interference in messaging and advertising.

2020 is worse just based on that same criteria alone.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    edited November 2022
    AOG said:

When one realizes it was only around 40K votes in 5 states that stole the election for SloJoe in 2020 you'd realize how clueless you sound. SloJoe won Arizona by just over 10K. So look at the data next time.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

When one realizes it was only around 40K votes in 5 states that stole the election for SloJoe in 2020 you'd realize how clueless you sound. SloJoe won Arizona by just over 10K. So look at the data next time.
    The tell is that the dazzler and his fellow dems have no interest in cleaning up the election process so that these "questions" of illegal ballot stuffing are put to rest. Maricopa had two years to clean up their election process and didn't.

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The tell is that the dazzler and his fellow dems have no interest in cleaning up the election process so that these "questions" of illegal ballot stuffing are put to rest. Maricopa had two years to clean up their election process and didn't.
    The real problem is that Dims dominate public employment at the city county/level and they run the elections. Built in cheaters.
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The real problem is that Dims dominate public employment at the city county/level and they run the elections. Built in cheaters.
    That's why you to need to take that opportunity away at the state level, like DeSantis did in Florida.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

“Minor glitch” on Election Day. Not meant to cause any disruption for the group known to vote on Election Day.

Totally normal a tech “glitch” would happen just a day after testing. The knots leftists will tie themselves in to excuse their team cheating. Who runs the election in AZ?
    Arizona elections are decentralized, but ok.
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

Arizona elections are decentralized, but ok.
    There is the tell. Mellow wants an honest election like he wants a closed border.
    Box 3 — also called "Door 3" or "Slot 3" — is a separate box on the tabulators into which ballots not counted by the machines were placed for later tabulation. Maricopa County, however, has admitted that "in some voting locations, 'Door 3' non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots," according to a letter from the Arizona attorney general's office to the county.

Nothing to see.

https://justthenews.com/maricopa-county-follies-affidavits-detail-ballot-shenanigans-arizonas-largest-county
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,449
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

AOG said:

Election denier
    "election denial," what election denial? The GOP won the House, but it is a tainted win, though, since the winning margin was about the same as the number of free seats gained through using illegally gerrymandered maps which (I think Kavanaugh) ruled permissible. SCOTUS ruled it allowable, so I accept the decision. Why that is, I don't understand since the maps were ruled illegal gerrymandering. If a judge rules illegal behavior legal what can I do?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Until the people actually care about cheating then nothing will happen. And right now people think "trumpism" is more dangerous than cheating so it's not gonna happen.

Gotta move past trump asap

Fuck that. If you're triggered by Trump, that's too bad
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Election denier
    "election denial," what election denial? The GOP won the House, but it is a tainted win, though, since the winning margin was about the same as the number of free seats gained through using illegally gerrymandered maps which (I think Kavanaugh) ruled permissible. SCOTUS ruled it allowable, so I accept the decision. Why that is, I don't understand since the maps were ruled illegal gerrymandering. If a judge rules illegal behavior legal what can I do?
    So you're an election denier

Got it