Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We got next

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Biggest win for UW in 21 years? Can’t think of a bigger one.

Last team to make the playoffs.

Oregon has been Beavlet+
    Right you lost in the playoffs though. Asking about biggest win since the last time you won a Rose Bowl.
    You lost in the playoffs too.

We're stuck with each other.

Washington won.
    Are there any coherent dawgs out there that can answer the question?
    What question? Why Oregon is on the same level as Washington when one is in a top city in the world and the other is some glorified Corvallis?!
    I’m going to need to talk to someone who actually graduated from UW and can string a few coherent sentences together.
    Gas station manager Mike thinks Oregon has actually achieved something and that Eugene isn't a glorified Corvallis. It's pretty surreal to hear you guys talk this much shit and then actually go there and see what a shit hole community college and fucking Texas Tech like football program you have going on there.
    25 years of torment in one paragraph. Should be framed and put in the Smithsonian next to the Fonz’s leather jacket.
    Whatever makes you feel comfortable with having graduated from that shit tier school dude.

We stopped Utah!!!!
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon has been Beavlet+
    Right you lost in the playoffs though. Asking about biggest win since the last time you won a Rose Bowl.

Washington won.
    What question? Why Oregon is on the same level as Washington when one is in a top city in the world and the other is some glorified Corvallis?!
    I’m going to need to talk to someone who actually graduated from UW and can string a few coherent sentences together.
    Gas station manager Mike thinks Oregon has actually achieved something and that Eugene isn't a glorified Corvallis. It's pretty surreal to hear you guys talk this much shit and then actually go there and see what a shit hole community college and fucking Texas Tech like football program you have going on there.
    25 years of torment in one paragraph. Should be framed and put in the Smithsonian next to the Fonz’s leather jacket.
    Whatever makes you feel comfortable with having graduated from that shit tier school dude.

We stopped Utah!!!!
    And then another frame below it with this in it so guests at the Smithsonian get the full picture.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon has been Beavlet+

Washington won.

We stopped Utah!!!!
    And then another frame below it with this in it so guests at the Smithsonian get the full picture.
    I'm going to need to talk to someone who actually graduated from UO who can handle a loss to their rival.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

It was a great game. Penix was incredible. UW won and deserved to win that night. DeBoer out-coached Lanning and the Nix injury saved UW when Oregon was poised to put the game away. But winners win and losers walk, so UW fans deserve to celebrate and I understand the catharsis, given the divergent paths the two programs have taken during your lifetime.

I know you want so bad for this to have been some kind of pendulum swing back to UW after two decades of getting embarrassed by your wealthier, more relevant, and more successful daddy 5hrs south, but I’m not sure that’s going to be the case. I do expect UW to be more competitive with Oregon than Gilby, Ty, or Sark…but Oregon will always have the edge in national appeal, as well as on-field talent, irrespective of your obsessive fan fiction posting.

This should help, if you’re capable of being honest with yourself.

Financial appeal. It's not about the $ when picking a school but it's about the $.

When 84-year-old Phil checks out, what then?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

thechatch said:

It was a great game. Penix was incredible. UW won and deserved to win that night. DeBoer out-coached Lanning and the Nix injury saved UW when Oregon was poised to put the game away. But winners win and losers walk, so UW fans deserve to celebrate and I understand the catharsis, given the divergent paths the two programs have taken during your lifetime.

I know you want so bad for this to have been some kind of pendulum swing back to UW after two decades of getting embarrassed by your wealthier, more relevant, and more successful daddy 5hrs south, but I’m not sure that’s going to be the case. I do expect UW to be more competitive with Oregon than Gilby, Ty, or Sark…but Oregon will always have the edge in national appeal, as well as on-field talent, irrespective of your obsessive fan fiction posting.

Financial appeal. It's not about the $ when picking a school but it's about the $.

You have to be completely butthurt and divorced from reality to go to the U-District, and then go to Eugene and think that Oregon is some national brand. Nike is. Oregon is shit tier. When they aren't beating Washington on the field, the curtain gets pulled back and you have a Wizard of Oz situation.

Even in 2017 it was the same. Mike Seaver would frantically run all over the board and try to convince everyone that him, thesnatch, and 46X aren't pumping our gas. Guarantee Quooks will be in full force in Seattle next year, quadruple their turnout from 2021, and the game will be their national championship yet again.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Like a meth freak ranting on the corner of Burnside and NW23rd. Does anyone listen to them?

LOL.................................
    edited November 2022
    Baseman said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

thechatch said:

You have to be completely butthurt and divorced from reality to go to the U-District, and then go to Eugene and think that Oregon is some national brand. Nike is. Oregon is shit tier. When they aren't beating Washington on the field, the curtain gets pulled back and you have a Wizard of Oz situation.

Even in 2017 it was the same. Mike Seaver would frantically run all over the board and try to convince everyone that him, thesnatch, and 46X aren't pumping our gas. Guarantee Quooks will be in full force in Seattle next year, quadruple their turnout from 2021, and the game will be their national championship yet again.
    Shook, as always.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Baseman said:

thechatch said:

Beat Oregon.

Nothing Else Matters.
    Haie is still on his 3 point win over Oregon high. Teen girls are like that.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

He should be.

Oregon is a top 10 national brand in college football, and the best program in the PAC over the last quarter century.

It’s a huge deal for the gutty ‘lil huskies to win in Eugene.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Fixation on teens/young children again? Pedo tendencies shining through, can’t help himself.

46XiJCAB said:

Fixation on teens/young children again? Pedo tendencies shining through, can’t help himself.
    Stop hitting on me. I’m not a teen boy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon has been Beavlet+

Washington won.
    And the Heart of Dallas Bowl trophy that commemorates their greatest championship in the last 20 plus years. It's not every team that can finish 7-6 and beat the Southern Miss Golden Eagles in a Bowl game.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All the usual quookisms that at this point are simply massive copes from having doogs come invade your shit hole city and laugh at your pathetic soft asses and piss all over the O.

"We're a top 10 national brand! Quarter century doog!!!"

Looked like a little Corvallis town, little Oregon college, and little try hard football program that couldn't, to me. Guess my eyes are deceiving me though.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon has been Beavlet+

Washington won.
    And the Heart of Dallas Bowl trophy that commemorates their greatest championship in the last 20 plus years. It's not every team that can finish 7-6 and beat the Southern Miss Golden Eagles in a Bowl game.
    Didn’t they almost beat Baylor or something that one time?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon has been Beavlet+

Washington won.
    Didn’t they almost beat Baylor or something that one time?
    Played them real tough.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    All malarkey aside, the Phil question is an interesting one. Will Oregon enjoy the same relationship with Nike long-term? Hard to say, but it won't go away the next day, that's for sure.

As for dollar bills, I think the guy is leaving the school and, separately, the athletic department, a boat load of $$. The AD already has a massive endowment, so I don't think Oregon athletics is going to suffer from a cash-flow problem when Phil dies.

I mean, he just dropped $500 million for the $1 billion science campus extension for bioengineering and other shit. That's just one thing. Think this guy is going to leave UO out of his will? There are huge amounts earmarked for Oregon when he dies.

What will be interesting to see, though, is how much Nike continues to focus on the Ducks once the big guy isn't around. Hard to say.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

You won. Take the scoreboard. You don’t need to write any fan fic on this one.

AF is a pussy who got his ass kicked.

End of the game, OL got destroyed, the slip just made it funnier.
    Calm down nerd.

I don’t care about the stupid shit you care about.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
    What an idiotic statement
    Founders Club

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

Calm down nerd.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
    There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

It's been fucking 8 years since you've beaten UW at home in regulation.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

It's been fucking 8 years since you've beaten UW at home in regulation.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.
    All the way since 2019?

Not sure what that says about the rest of you then.
    You have to give the booger eating nerd a break. This was a really big 3 pt. win for the slender little guy. He’s still suffering PTSD from Oregon stealing 12 years of his childhood. He’s gotta a lot of pent up anger issues to work out.

His team exposed their pussies and begged out of a 2020 ass blasting in Eugene. The Ducks then dragged their shit team all over Fuskie stadium last year and he finally got his “epic” win when Lanning shit the bed on a 4th down call.

In the end they’re still not on Oregon’s level and little boy knows it.
    You won by 10 against the worst UW team in the Pac 12 era.

UW is absolutely on your level the way they were stacking bodies in your shit hole.
    Nah. You lost to probation era ASU. Unless your take away from that game was that they’re on your level it doesn’t hold anywhere else.

But you can believe all the sci fi comic book stuff if you want. I promise you it’s not how things actually work. Ever.
    Aww. little Mike is really hurt by this. LMAO
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Stop coping about the UW game + popping off about beating a MWC team is some UW Petersen shit.

Popping off?

lol I don’t give a shit about beating Utah.

I care about beating USC and the B1G10.

I leave the EPIC HISTORICAL wins over NW rivals shtick to you and the rest of the window licking shitbirds like haie.

Now go print your tee shirts.
    Oh yeah, the "We lost so I don't care about the Huskies" bullshit. Hilarious since you're still on here constantly