Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keg Boy and Air Hockey Attendant….

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
They will be known as until they aren’t.

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lanning was asked if he was making defensive play calls, he did a very nice job of not answering the question.

Baby steps.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

I did appreciate this though
    That was pretty funny
    Wait until they learn how to coach and avoid giving and nearly giving games away.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    46XiJCAB said:

Lanning was asked if he was making defensive play calls, he did a very nice job of not answering the question.

Baby steps.

I did see that.

Something happened last night because say what you want about Utah, the Oregon D made it look easy last night and they’ve made it look very hard against just about everyone else this season.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

This entire sequence seems scripted.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Wait until they learn how to coach and avoid giving and nearly giving games away.

You might be waiting awhile 😆

ntxduck said:

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

You watch Oregon postgame press conferences?

Fuck.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike Seaver the hall monitor on how much Oregon content doogs are allowed to watch.

I watched Talkin Ducks this week. They simply said (Yes you probably hate all of them) that the best team won and there's no point in being 46X/snatch about it.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

Fuck.
    absolutely not I just saw dorks and the fake media Oregon chuds jerking it to it and watched the video and the whole thing seemed cued up. I actually wonder if the Hutson slip up about Nix being down was actually a lame attempt at 4d chess.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

Something happened last night because say what you want about Utah, the Oregon D made it look easy last night and they’ve made it look very hard against just about everyone else this season.
    Oregon only has one corner (Gonzalez) and the rest are safeties or converted safeties. UW/usc/wsu and teams that go 4-5 WR wide torch our personnel. Utah runs 1-2 wrs and 2-3 TEs on passing packages. Our safeties can cover slow, white tight ends.

If Oregon plays USC, the D will look just like it did v UW
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

Oregon only has one corner (Gonzalez) and the rest are safeties or converted safeties. UW/usc/wsu and teams that go 4-5 WR wide torch our personnel. Utah runs 1-2 wrs and 2-3 TEs on passing packages. Our safeties can cover slow, white tight ends.

All fair but Utah who averages just under 40 points a games scored one offensive touchdown.
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

All fair but Utah who averages just under 40 points a games scored one offensive touchdown.
    🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Remember when uw stopped ASU. That was special. And UCLA.

Good thing Lanning and Dillingham were in a giving mood. Rookies make mistakes and then get better?

Fats has 88 games on Lanning and managed to pull a 3 point gift out of his ass.

EPIC!

ntxduck said:

“They’ll learn”

They didn’t.

Fuck.
    Wait, you don't watch Fats postgame comments? I live for that shit. Cause I'm obsessed with a middling program and which direction it's going.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Especially shook today.

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Especially shook today.
    Shaking and about to vomit.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Nobody’s bragging about “stopping” Utah. We’re trying to figure out how it happened.

Maybe if you lowered your estrogen intake for a few days you may have caught on to that.

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍
    Nobody’s bragging about “stopping” Utah. We’re trying to figure out how it happened.

Maybe if you lowered your estrogen intake for a few days you may have caught on to that.
    There's not a poaster on this bored who builds more strawmen and then fucks them than Haie.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baby steps.

I did see that.

🤣

You guys stopped Utah 👍

There's not a poaster on this bored who builds more strawmen and then fucks them than Haie.
    You and Boblet trying to figure out what a straw man actually is, while rage spamming it constantly, has been quite the adventure 😂