Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Blue Chip ratio still a thing

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bottom line of this thread.

Blue chips no longer matter because those classes are not in the dogs future. I get it, lowered expectations. Maybe Fats can parlay turning around a team with talent to begin with into the soon to be open TAM job?

I’d be more concerned about the dumbassery exhibited by Lanning. Maybe he will get better in the head coaching department, but he appears to be in way over his head.

Point being that, of course blue chips matter. But if you coach them like Lanning does, it won’t matter how many stars his players had as recruits.

Our fat coach has demonstrated an ability so far to get more than most expected out of lesser talent. All things being equal in the coaching dept., I’d want Oregon’s talent. But things don’t look equal to me.
    8-2 over his head POTD. The guy is a first time HC that got his head beat in by his mentor and then ran off 8 in a row before dropping a 3 pointer even with 2 dumb ass calls. He's gonna be just fine. Chip got his head beat in by BSU and did the same thing. Smart coaches learn from mistakes. Well except for J. Lake.

Fats only has 88 more games as a HC than Lanning. He whipped his ass by 3 with all of that experience.
    Easiest conference schedule up until the UW game. You got UCLA with GameDay there and everyone jacked out of their mind. Did not get ranked beavlet squad the week before. You got Colorado. It's debatable whether or not Oregon is as good as beavlet.
    Going to add this to my fan fic blog and going to say I wrote it.
    Don't forget "Probation" ASU 😆
    It’s fan fic so I’ll be sure to add all the reasons why I don’t care what anyone says, that was a GOOD asu team.

If only there was a way to find out who’s had the easier schedule this year. Spoiler alert: There is and I don’t think you’ll like the results.

Oregon conference road games: Arizona, Cal, Colorado.

Getting the shitty teams on the road, one placed specifically in front of your rivalry game at home, is a called the softest of conference schedules.

No fan fic needed.
    There’s resources you can check to see who has played the far easier schedule. You just have to Google it.

Note that Oregons will improve the next two weeks while UWs will decrease.

Fan fic is fan fic. Facts are facts.

I'm not including non conference dude.

There's nothing to check out. Oregon got their tougher games at home, including a glorified bye positioned right before the big rivalry game.

Oregon is a soft as baby shit team that showed it. Debatable whether you're even as good as beavlet.
    Sounds like you’ve googled and found the results.

Your fan fic sci-fi opinions don’t matter. Oregon has played both the harder overall schedule and conference schedule this season.

Losers say stuff like “gayme day matters” and think “basically bi’s” matter. “Yeah we lost but we kicked your ass so bad, you lost the next week.”

You have scoreboard and you’re still trying to win the alternative universe trophy.

I don’t really care about SOS it’s just that you brought it up and fan fickers need to be taught how real life works. I’ll be here for that.
    When your harder games are at home and your cupcakes are on the road, that's called a favorable schedule Mike. Utah, UCLA, and UW had to go up to Eugene, you get Colorado before the rivalry. You're retarded if you think that somehow equates to Oregon having the harder schedule.

Your one non puff road game is at beavlet. They might be better than you so points there I guess.

tldr: Oregon got their conference schedule absolutely served up and still got smacked in the mouth by Washington.
    You’re wrong. And very weird.

Ok let’s do your fan fic version of the Washington season. I guess since you’re pimping so hard for OSU, you’re saying that’s your best win of the season?

The only reason you smashed them 24-21 is because you had a bi and then played a “basically bi” against a Cal team who lost to Colorado. Oregon State only lost that game because of your schedule.

Or is it soft Oregon with a soft coach who played nobody this year and only beat UCLA because of a morning TV show?

And UCLA is just decent, but you lost to them. Is it because the TOUGH ass kickers of the men’s UW football team couldn’t possibly have recovered in time form their “basically bi” the week before against Stanford?

And then of course there was no way to recover from losing to “decent” UCLA and take on a probation era ASU the following week. You just can’t do it.

lol. Jesus Christ.

No one is saying ASU wasn't a bad loss, they're saying Oregon's conference schedule was served up to them on a silver platter and they got smacked in the mouth by their rival, who is clearly the better team.

Also, their coaches are free to go get me a pale ale, because those fags can't do shit without GameDay in town to pump their players up.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blue chips no longer matter because those classes are not in the dogs future. I get it, lowered expectations. Maybe Fats can parlay turning around a team with talent to begin with into the soon to be open TAM job?

I’d be more concerned about the dumbassery exhibited by Lanning. Maybe he will get better in the head coaching department, but he appears to be in way over his head.

Point being that, of course blue chips matter. But if you coach them like Lanning does, it won’t matter how many stars his players had as recruits.

Our fat coach has demonstrated an ability so far to get more than most expected out of lesser talent. All things being equal in the coaching dept., I’d want Oregon’s talent. But things don’t look equal to me.
    8-2 over his head POTD. The guy is a first time HC that got his head beat in by his mentor and then ran off 8 in a row before dropping a 3 pointer even with 2 dumb ass calls. He's gonna be just fine. Chip got his head beat in by BSU and did the same thing. Smart coaches learn from mistakes. Well except for J. Lake.

Fats only has 88 more games as a HC than Lanning. He whipped his ass by 3 with all of that experience.
    Easiest conference schedule up until the UW game. You got UCLA with GameDay there and everyone jacked out of their mind. Did not get ranked beavlet squad the week before. You got Colorado. It's debatable whether or not Oregon is as good as beavlet.
    It’s fan fic so I’ll be sure to add all the reasons why I don’t care what anyone says, that was a GOOD asu team.

If only there was a way to find out who’s had the easier schedule this year. Spoiler alert: There is and I don’t think you’ll like the results.

Getting the shitty teams on the road, one placed specifically in front of your rivalry game at home, is a called the softest of conference schedules.

No fan fic needed.
    There’s resources you can check to see who has played the far easier schedule. You just have to Google it.

There's nothing to check out. Oregon got their tougher games at home, including a glorified bye positioned right before the big rivalry game.

Oregon is a soft as baby shit team that showed it. Debatable whether you're even as good as beavlet.

Your fan fic sci-fi opinions don’t matter. Oregon has played both the harder overall schedule and conference schedule this season.

Losers say stuff like “gayme day matters” and think “basically bi’s” matter. “Yeah we lost but we kicked your ass so bad, you lost the next week.”

You have scoreboard and you’re still trying to win the alternative universe trophy.

I don’t really care about SOS it’s just that you brought it up and fan fickers need to be taught how real life works. I’ll be here for that.
    When your harder games are at home and your cupcakes are on the road, that's called a favorable schedule Mike. Utah, UCLA, and UW had to go up to Eugene, you get Colorado before the rivalry. You're retarded if you think that somehow equates to Oregon having the harder schedule.

Your one non puff road game is at beavlet. They might be better than you so points there I guess.

tldr: Oregon got their conference schedule absolutely served up and still got smacked in the mouth by Washington.
    Too Long
    Did Not Read.

Fuckwit.
    Too long
    Did Not Read

Fuckwit.
    The whole website just runs train on you.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

Ok let’s do your fan fic version of the Washington season. I guess since you’re pimping so hard for OSU, you’re saying that’s your best win of the season?

The only reason you smashed them 24-21 is because you had a bi and then played a “basically bi” against a Cal team who lost to Colorado. Oregon State only lost that game because of your schedule.

Or is it soft Oregon with a soft coach who played nobody this year and only beat UCLA because of a morning TV show?

And UCLA is just decent, but you lost to them. Is it because the TOUGH ass kickers of the men’s UW football team couldn’t possibly have recovered in time form their “basically bi” the week before against Stanford?

And then of course there was no way to recover from losing to “decent” UCLA and take on a probation era ASU the following week. You just can’t do it.

lol. Jesus Christ.

No one is saying ASU wasn't a bad loss, they're saying Oregon's conference schedule was served up to them on a silver platter and they got smacked in the mouth by their rival, who is clearly the better team.

Also, their coaches are free to go get me a pale ale, because those fags can't do shit without GameDay in town to pump their players up.
    Too long
    Did Not Read

Fuckwit
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

Too Long
    Did Not Read.

Fuckwit.
    Too long
    Did Not Read

Fuckwit.
    The whole website just runs train on you.
    Too LONG
    Did Not Read

Fuckwit
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

lol. Jesus Christ.

I noticed you didn’t argue any of my points. Oregon State was handed to you on a silver platter along with Bo Nixed’s ankle. You lose that game if he’s isn’t out for two series. That’s now 4 loses I’m counting.

That’s 4 losses with the 50th something schedule in the country. Oh dear, how will Oregon ever compete with such well oiled machine in place.

“They’re saying.”

Lolz

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

lol. Jesus Christ.

I noticed you didn’t argue any of my points. Oregon State was handed to you on a silver platter along with Bo Nixed’s ankle. You lose that game if he’s isn’t out for two series. That’s now 4 loses I’m counting.

That’s 4 losses with the 50th something schedule in the country. Oh dear, how will Oregon ever compete with such well oiled machine in place.

“They’re saying.”

Lolz

People forget that poasters here were giddy about their home conference schedule last year and it was a near guarantee they’re Pac-12 champs. They shit the bed.

This year when Oregon has a favorable home schedule and they can make the CCG, still, it just means they had it easy.

Ballz is a fucking idiot.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You?re traveling up the road a half hour to play beavlet.

It's a daunting task for a team as a soft as Oregon though. I get it.
    Too Long

Did Not Read

Fuckwit
    haie said:

Oregon state is better than WSU. Another easy game for UW. Could take you into the 60s in SOS.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

haie said:

Oregon state is better than WSU. Another easy game for UW. Could take you into the 60s in SOS.
    Literally all you have in this argument is that you had to play Georgia, and in the grand scheme of getting to the playoffs that game clearly didn't matter.

So let's just skip to looking at the conference schedule where I've laid out for 2 pages why I'm right.

Soft Oregon lost. Beavlet might get them too. Hell, they could lose out.

All because UW "got lucky" and had their safety fuck up Blo Dix's ankle. Lulz. Cry more fags!
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

Literally all you have in this argument is that you had to play Georgia, and in the grand scheme of getting to the playoffs that game clearly didn't matter.

So let's just skip to looking at the conference schedule where I've laid out for 2 pages why I'm right.

All because UW "got lucky" and had their safety fuck up Blo Dix's ankle. Lulz. Cry more fags!
    Imagine complaining about going to Pullman after a basically bi at home. Sad to see. Especially from such a bad ass UW team who kicked the shit out of a soft Oregon team.
    haie said:

haie said:

Too Long

Did Not Read

Fuckwit.

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine complaining about going to Pullman after a basically bi at home. Sad to see. Especially from such a bad ass UW team who kicked the shit out of a soft Oregon team.
    Only a soft fag would complain about distance traveled for a game.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Only a soft fag would complain about distance traveled for a game.
    Imagine complaining about a in state match up a week before the game.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

lol. Jesus Christ.

“They’re saying.”

Lolz

Now we're into hypotheticals

"If it hadn't been 46 degrees, the left cornerback's hamstring would have been okay, and we would have won"

You lost

Four loss whOregon

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No fan fic needed.

lol. Jesus Christ.

“They’re saying.”

Lolz

Now we're into hypotheticals

"If it hadn't been 46 degrees, the left cornerback's hamstring would have been okay, and we would have won"

You lost

Four loss whOregon
    Pay attention. Around here we deal in hypotheticals.

Just remembered you didn’t play Utah this year. There’s you’re 5th loss.

Tough season for the DAWGS.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

I'm not complaining about that at all.

You're right about the soft Oregon team getting the shit kicked out of them by a badass UW team though. We're getting somewhere now.
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You're right about the soft Oregon team getting the shit kicked out of them by a badass UW team though. We're getting somewhere now.
    Utah would cream UW home or away.

Also Oregon really got the tough end of the stick with three of their trickiest games stacked at the end of the season without any bi’s or basically bi’s mixed in. UW set up perfectly a few times this year, before UCLA etc.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Also Oregon really got the tough end of the stick with three of their trickiest games stacked at the end of the season without any bi’s or basically bi’s mixed in. UW set up perfectly a few times this year, before UCLA etc.
    UW has owned Utah. Jimmy Lake dunked on them even.

Also, we don't deal in hypotheticals.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

UW has owned Utah. Jimmy Lake dunked on them even.

Also, we don't deal in hypotheticals.
    Wrong. Oregon is the weakest. Take out game day and they would be on a 3 game losing streak right now. That carried them for weeks.