Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drink every time he says, "riiight"

124»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Almost to 4 pages
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022

Almost to 4 pages

Not bad. Would have liked to have seen more thread views based on page count and responses, though.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They’re scurrrrred. It’s obvious. This guy is going to level up the recruiting, get the D fixed and then run a train on the PAC-10.

Husky fans know this. When CCP’s guys cycle out Fats will be filling with MWC all-stars. That’s why they’re acting like they’ve never won a 3 pt. game before.

Absolutely not the least bit scared of this fucking guy. Was more scared of Crisco honestly. He's a defensive coach and his defense is 10x worse than it was last year with mostly the same players. My only worry is he can simply buy recruits and transfers UW can't. Curious to see how he is without an entire offensive line of like 10-year starter seniors. I'm not including Nix/Dorlus/Gonzalez in that yet because they probably continue the Oregon tradition of not pursuing pro football when they should. not including Sewell in that because he kinda sucks, won't declare because of that, and Oregon will frame it as him turning down the league.

I'd be more worried if he went to Auburn and they promoted Dillingham and Nix stays.
    This is some funny shit right here. Curious to see how Fats is w/o CCP recruits myself.
    Wait, your argument is that that the man who took a 4-8 team to 8-2 in one season just inherited too much talent?

Nope. When CCP talent cycles out you get to see what he can do with MWC all-stars. Also proves what a shit hire Lake really was.
    He has 5 4 star commits in this incoming class before he hits the portal. There are like 28 "blue chips" on the roster over 6 classes (thanks to COVID). If you really think the blue chip ratio is going down as he establishes a winning program you are an even bigger dumbfuck than I gave you credit for.

Kudos.
    It already is dumbfuck. Fats better up his game, quick. As for the portal. Fats hit on one this year.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They’re scurrrrred. It’s obvious. This guy is going to level up the recruiting, get the D fixed and then run a train on the PAC-10.

Husky fans know this. When CCP’s guys cycle out Fats will be filling with MWC all-stars. That’s why they’re acting like they’ve never won a 3 pt. game before.

Absolutely not the least bit scared of this fucking guy. Was more scared of Crisco honestly. He's a defensive coach and his defense is 10x worse than it was last year with mostly the same players. My only worry is he can simply buy recruits and transfers UW can't. Curious to see how he is without an entire offensive line of like 10-year starter seniors. I'm not including Nix/Dorlus/Gonzalez in that yet because they probably continue the Oregon tradition of not pursuing pro football when they should. not including Sewell in that because he kinda sucks, won't declare because of that, and Oregon will frame it as him turning down the league.

I'd be more worried if he went to Auburn and they promoted Dillingham and Nix stays.
    This is some funny shit right here. Curious to see how Fats is w/o CCP recruits myself.
    Wait, your argument is that that the man who took a 4-8 team to 8-2 in one season just inherited too much talent?

Nope. When CCP talent cycles out you get to see what he can do with MWC all-stars. Also proves what a shit hire Lake really was.
    He has 5 4 star commits in this incoming class before he hits the portal. There are like 28 "blue chips" on the roster over 6 classes (thanks to COVID). If you really think the blue chip ratio is going down as he establishes a winning program you are an even bigger dumbfuck than I gave you credit for.

Kudos.
    It already is dumbfuck. Fats better up his game, quick. As for the portal. Fats hit on one this year.
    Love seeing you call him Fats here while simultaneously having a strong opinion about McDonald’s kiosks in the Tug. Projecting?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

What I'm getting out of all this malarkey is that we? like Cristoballz again?

Fine with me.

No. Lanning will sign better classes than Mario. You can keep him.
    DeBoer made Haener a star. Now he’s made Penix a star. Not sure if he’s a great evaluator, great developer or great magnet for QB talent but one way or the other he’s more likely to have a star QB next year (and any given year) than not.
    Haener a star? In the MWC maybe. He played a good game in Eugene before Oregon decided to start playing football and move onto tOSU. Penix was very good at IU but being made of glass meant he never got through a season. Give Fats credit for realizing that and keeping him upright thus far. It's almost a miracle. I had 6 games, 8 tops. There's still tim.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

What I'm getting out of all this malarkey is that we? like Cristoballz again?

Fine with me.

No. Lanning will sign better classes than Mario. You can keep him.
    DeBoer made Haener a star. Now he’s made Penix a star. Not sure if he’s a great evaluator, great developer or great magnet for QB talent but one way or the other he’s more likely to have a star QB next year (and any given year) than not.
    Haener a star? In the MWC maybe. He played a good game in Eugene before Oregon decided to start playing football and move onto tOSU. Penix was very good at IU but being made of glass meant he never got through a season. Give Fats credit for realizing that and keeping him upright thus far. It's almost a miracle. I had 6 games, 8 tops. There's still tim.
    This is full butthurt retard.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

projecting again