Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Up until just this very minute I didn't realize how shitty UW's football schedule was this season

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW still hasn't beat anyone

🍺
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ducks lost to a two loss conference team. At home as a favorite That makes them pretty shitty from where I stand too.

BONEM.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agreed.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

This was a big win for the Husky’s, let them celebrate like they’ve never had one before.

It’s adorable.

You are gonna have a year of it

Fuck….you thought Costco gas prices were annoying
    I'm going to be such an insufferable cunt. Mods? might need to kill me.
    Going to be?

You were born an insufferable cunt. Probably why your parents hated you. It’s pretty obvious. You have issues little boy.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

This was a big win for the Husky’s, let them celebrate like they’ve never had one before.

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

You were born an insufferable cunt. Probably why your parents hated you. It’s pretty obvious. You have issues little boy.
    Only pedos would use the term little boy on the internet like you just did. You’re an odd dude, Sandusky.
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

Only pedos would use the term little boy on the internet like you just did. You’re an odd dude, Sandusky.
    So if someone were to ask me. "When was the last time the Huskies were any good?" And I answered, "when I was a little boy" I'd be a pedo?
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

So if someone were to ask me. "When was the last time the Huskies were any good?" And I answered, "when I was a little boy" I'd be a pedo?
    No dumbass. Referring to someone else as little boy is creepy pedo shit. HTH.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

"Only pedos would use the term little boy on the internet like you just did."

Had you comprehended this sentence you wouldn't have had to tell us that you're 12 years old.
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

Had you comprehended this sentence you wouldn't have had to tell us that you're 12 years old.
    Huskies were good in the last 12 years? What year did you win a Championship?
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

No dumbass. Referring to someone else as little boy is creepy pedo shit. HTH.
    Got it, so if I say the Huskies have pretty much sucked ass since my 35 year old son was a "little boy" then I'd be a pedo.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

sir, that was a GOOD kent state team. wasn't even a shootout, which i know that university appreciated.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

Somewhere Jake Cobra Browning is pointing a finger at the quooks.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

So Oregon has never been good?

Okay.
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

Okay.
    According to our UW betters we haven't.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s adorable.

Going to be?

Okay.
    According to our UW betters we haven't.
    Link?