Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies vs Ducks Game Thread

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Both teams shot themselves in the dick multiple times. Both fan bases probably left feeling like watching their team's defense play is worse than being drug to the Nutcracker. Highly entertaining game, though. I suppose I might feel differently if it wasn't a W.

Washington needs to hope Nix can't go against Utah, ensuring the already nearly inevitable plunger. Then they need to beat Colorado and Cuog. Then they need UCLA, USC, and Utah to combine for the right number of losses for tie-breakers to work in their favor.

Then they need to pump unspeakable quantities of rhino cum into every defensive player prior to a conference championship game to avoid complete embarrassment.

I like the nutcracker, couple bangers in there
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am in Eugene. The feelings are unmatched.

Before the game some little bitch wearing a Michigan jacket told me “we like yellow, but fuck gold” as I walked into the stadium. Another guy quietly whispered “bitch” as we crossed paths and he was surrounded by 50,000 of his friends.

After the game, one guy in the shitter at a campus bar said “you may have won tonight, but we own you all time.”

All in all a grand old time.

Football was invented in 1996 potw.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2022

I am in Eugene. The feelings are unmatched.

@trublue quietly whispered “bitch” as we crossed paths and he was surrounded by 50,000 of his friends.

After the game, one guy in the shitter at a campus bar said “you may have won tonight, but we own you all time.”

All in all a grand old time.

@trublue remembered that old Doog who disrespected it/they/them

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sancho said:

First and right

89ute said:

I'm cheering for Blow Dix knee shredding.

Go on…