Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Coch Hop is back. Losing to California Baptist by 9
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal Baptist is an upcoming pac12 school. Please reserve your thoughts and prayers for those who care about our European success
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    That was a tuff cal baptist SKWAD
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Coch Hop is back. Losing to California Baptist by 9

at home
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Hops guys just don't get better, it's hard to believe he gets these transfers to play in his idiotic system.

Is Bey the worst 5-year player, ever in college basketball?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kepnang and Meah have about the worst feel for shot blocking I’ve ever seen. They jump at every shot fake. Every. One. Not only do they jump, they jump into the shooter and swing their arms down to ensure a foul. It’s maddening. What’s the point of having a pair of bigs if they are retarded?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Kepnang and Meah have about the worst feel for shot blocking I’ve ever seen. They jump at every shot fake. Every. One. Not only do they jump, they jump into the shooter and swing their arms down to ensure a foul. It’s maddening. What’s the point of having a pair of bigs if they are retarded?

Anytime you can add a player who's name is literally "Meh" you have to do it
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ReignMan said:

Hops guys just don't get better, it's hard to believe he gets these transfers to play in his idiotic system.

The fucked up part is Bey is actually a pretty talented dude. I think with decent coaching and development he could have been a nice player. Why he stayed here for 5 years without transferring… I have no idea.
    Swaye's Wigwam

ReignMan said:

The fucked up part is Bey is actually a pretty talented dude. I think with decent coaching and development he could have been a nice player. Why he stayed here for 5 years without transferring… I have no idea.
    The player development has been awful. The team cohesion has been awful. Bey, Nate Roberts, Hameir Wright, Bajema are all former 4* dudes who've spent multiple years with Hopkins and have not gotten one ounce better in their time under his watch. Just a mess to watch offensively and defensively. This team has nothing to hang its hat on.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last six years of Romar and the last four years of Hopkins have been a decade of bad basketball sandwiched around an NIT team and a team that got ass blasted out of the NCAAs in the second round. UW basketball has been a poor product for a loooong time. What we got, two more years of Hopkins?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The last six years of Romar and the last four years of Hopkins have been a decade of bad basketball sandwiched around an NIT team and a team that got ass blasted out of the NCAAs in the second round. UW basketball has been a poor product for a loooong time. What we got, two more years of Hopkins?

This is our? 7th men's basketball season under @Cohen12.

We? have gone 11th, tied for 6th, 1st, 12th, 11th, and tied for 4th in conference in that tim.

Our conference record is 47-65. Our overall record is 98-98 despite shit tier non conference schedules year in year out.

#FirejenCohen
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jen and Mike to Ithaca College. Package deal.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    hardhat said:

Jen and Mike to Ithaca College. Package deal.

Jen and her wardrobe would be a better fit here.

• ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

ReignMan said:

Bey is the poster child for how fucked up Hops player development is, the guy has no business head coaching at any level.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Promote Conroy!!!!! He's the answer!

Christ, fire them all and let the players run their own stuff.

Conroy is staying one way or another to eventually get his son on the team.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Promote Conroy!!!!! He's the answer!

Christ, fire them all and let the players run their own stuff.

Conroy is staying one way or another to eventually get his son on the team.
    Imagine giving a fuck about whether Will Conroy’s 12 year old comes here. Fire everyone that’s involved. I can’t even check this board because of how infuriating the lack of vision and/or execution has been for years for the program. If Conroy was actually a good coach there’s no way he wouldn’t tell Hop to fuck off a la Coach K to Jimmy Pond, alumni or not. Conroy is 100% part of the problem, hasn’t proven shit, and needs to GO!