Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Blue Chip ratio still a thing

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022

Oregon will never get even

Take the screen shot

In tim it will happen not long after long time fans of the series are gone. I don’t see another 12-0 run by Oregon. 8-0 tops.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Take the screen shot

What is it? Washington +15?

Not exactly going out on a limb there. It would probably take another 22 years to be in range of getting even.

Sits somewhere near the bottom on my list of things I care about. We’re not even now and have won 3 Rose Bowls a Fiesta Bowl and however many conf championships in the last 10 years. Somehow that suffices.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The dirty secret is you clowns have always been engined by 3 star try hards with a couple of big recruits who are only there for the money. Franklin is your only big recruit you actually signed that plays and is good this year. Sewell and Flowe are 5'9 ethnic Hawk and Animal who suck.

The 4* star tight ends have been pretty good I’ll add, but outside of them, and much of the OL, pretty spot on. The defense as a unit is an overrated rated, heaping pile of shit.

Take the screen shot

Not exactly going out on a limb there. It would probably take another 22 years to be in range of getting even.

Sits somewhere near the bottom on my list of things I care about. We’re not even now and have won 3 Rose Bowls a Fiesta Bowl and however many conf championships in the last 10 years. Somehow that suffices.

#Coping
    Sure.

It’s a number they flash in the screen before the game. I don’t know Oregons record against any of the other league teams and didn’t know where this series stood until kickoff last week.

NOC
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

It’s a number they flash in the screen before the game. I don’t know Oregons record against any of the other league teams and didn’t know where this series stood until kickoff last week.

NOC
    I can tell
    edited November 2022

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

NOC
    I can tell
    All time series record and academics. I get it.

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    A 20 year expert gives thoughts on coping.

LOL....
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

NOC
    I can tell
    Not academics

#carpetlayer
    I find it interesting that under CCP it was all about leveling up because that’s what it took to crack elite status and become Clempson west.

Now it’s WDW4*. I guess looking at your current class, yes none of you have, changes the calculus. Yes we beat Oregon with level up guys but none of them are any good.

JFC.

Pathetic.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Best week in years

Turns out the close win hurts a lot more than the blowouts

Best week in years

Working on my Race coping strategies.

1. We just need to level up.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Best week in years

Working on my Race coping strategies.

1. We just need to level up.
    Since you live here you know that doesn't stick to me

I hated Petersen before it was cool
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

I find it interesting that under CCP it was all about leveling up because that’s what it took to crack elite status and become Clempson west.

Now it’s WDW4*. I guess looking at your current class, yes none of you have, changes the calculus. Yes we beat Oregon with level up guys but none of them are any good.

JFC.

Pathetic.

The thing you're not bright enough to understand is that the drivers of "Level Up" and "Clemson of the West" no longer post here, haven't in quite some time actually. Please direct your complaints to www.bdtw.com. And while you're there tell them they are more than welcome back here anytime.

Thanks for reading.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

JFC.

Pathetic.

The thing you're not bright enough to understand is that the drivers of "Level Up" and "Clemson of the West" no longer post here, haven't in quite some time actually. Please direct your complaints to www.bdtw.com. And while you're there tell them they are more than welcome back here anytime.

Thanks for reading.
    The bully is right
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Butt yes, blue chip ratio still matters, and until UW becomes serious about NIL there is a ceiling on what we can accomplish. Thankfully Oregon seems committed to never reach their ceiling so for that we are grateful.
    edited November 2022

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

NOC
    I can tell
    Not academics

#carpetlayer
    It’s just that you’re verging on if not already saying “…nothing else matters.”
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

NOC
    I can tell
    Not academics

#carpetlayer
    I'm definitely implying it

The loss to Colorado is going to be special

Take the screen shot

#Coping
    Sure.

NOC
    I can tell
    Not academics

#carpetlayer
    I'm definitely implying it

The loss to Colorado is going to be special
    The special part will be Pennis getting hurt the week AFTER Oregon.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Scoreboard Baby

Now that’s more like it. Now do it 15 of the next 19 and we’re even over the last 40.
    And I was worried you guys were gonna be Nebraska classy. Thanks for keeping it real.

Amazing that with that kind of dominance, duck is still behind 61–48–5 all-time.

So win 13 in a row, and we're? even.