Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drink every time he says, "riiight"

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

From the rich get richer and Cristo was a great recruiter and we? have more 4 and 5 stars than anyone to

Lanning is a great recruiter just give him time to get more 4 and 5 stars than anyone and Oregon will be GREAT

Hence losers talk recruiting. The iron law that was made for Sark not Oregon

The double DAWGS broke you guys

Rattled

Big time

When he starts losing to probation era ASU and squeaking out victories against Cal, I’ll worry.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

From the rich get richer and Cristo was a great recruiter and we? have more 4 and 5 stars than anyone to

Lanning is a great recruiter just give him time to get more 4 and 5 stars than anyone and Oregon will be GREAT

Rattled

Big time

This from the guy that poor mouthed his dogs chances for a week and penciled in a loss to Lanning. LOL.....

I had the Ducks by 3. Maybe you should just stop pretending like you know anything. Anyone looking at strengths and weaknesses could see it was going to be a close game. I had more faith in your dogs.

Losers expect their team to lose and then run their gums when they win. That would be you. Try to be better than the slackjaws just here for their moment in the sun.
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

They’re scurrrrred. It’s obvious. This guy is going to level up the recruiting, get the D fixed and then run a train on the PAC-10.

Husky fans know this. When CCP’s guys cycle out Fats will be filling with MWC all-stars. That’s why they’re acting like they’ve never won a 3 pt. game before.

Absolutely not the least bit scared of this fucking guy. Was more scared of Crisco honestly. He's a defensive coach and his defense is 10x worse than it was last year with mostly the same players. My only worry is he can simply buy recruits and transfers UW can't. Curious to see how he is without an entire offensive line of like 10-year starter seniors. I'm not including Nix/Dorlus/Gonzalez in that yet because they probably continue the Oregon tradition of not pursuing pro football when they should. not including Sewell in that because he kinda sucks, won't declare because of that, and Oregon will frame it as him turning down the league.

I'd be more worried if he went to Auburn and they promoted Dillingham and Nix stays.
    This is some funny shit right here. Curious to see how Fats is w/o CCP recruits myself.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,391
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They’re scurrrrred. It’s obvious. This guy is going to level up the recruiting, get the D fixed and then run a train on the PAC-10.

Husky fans know this. When CCP’s guys cycle out Fats will be filling with MWC all-stars. That’s why they’re acting like they’ve never won a 3 pt. game before.

Absolutely not the least bit scared of this fucking guy. Was more scared of Crisco honestly. He's a defensive coach and his defense is 10x worse than it was last year with mostly the same players. My only worry is he can simply buy recruits and transfers UW can't. Curious to see how he is without an entire offensive line of like 10-year starter seniors. I'm not including Nix/Dorlus/Gonzalez in that yet because they probably continue the Oregon tradition of not pursuing pro football when they should. not including Sewell in that because he kinda sucks, won't declare because of that, and Oregon will frame it as him turning down the league.

I'd be more worried if he went to Auburn and they promoted Dillingham and Nix stays.
    This is some funny shit right here. Curious to see how Fats is w/o CCP recruits myself.
    This is fair but I’d be a lot more worried about DeBoer if UW was winning but every game was like 10-7
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Or Lanning without the 4 and 5 stars from Cristo with his own 4 and 5 stars

#loserstalkrecruiting
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Rattled

Big time

This from the guy that poor mouthed his dogs chances for a week and penciled in a loss to Lanning. LOL.....

I had the Ducks by 3. Maybe you should just stop pretending like you know anything. Anyone looking at strengths and weaknesses could see it was going to be a close game. I had more faith in your dogs.

Losers expect their team to lose and then run their gums when they win. That would be you. Try to be better than the slackjaws just here for their moment in the sun.
    Rattled big time

Never seen it this bad

Pretty sure I picked the DAWGS to win at least once somewhere. #script

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Or Lanning without the 4 and 5 stars from Cristo with his own 4 and 5 stars

#loserstalkrecruiting
    That’s not gonna play out. So. We’re talking real world here. It’s about Jimmy’s and Joe’s and anyone who knows anything about college football knows that. Ask MSU HC Nick Saban.

Oregon will have enough of them to overcome 3 points. Their rookie HC will learn from his shitty decisions on Saturday. Because the guy isn’t stupid.

BTW: I don’t ever recall Sark being 8-1 and ranked headed into Oregon v Wash. That comparison is silly message bored hyperbole.
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Rattled

Big time

Rattled big time

Never seen it this bad

Pretty sure I picked the DAWGS to win at least once somewhere. #script
    Your poor mouthing was the stuff of legends last week.

Oregon and Lanning had you “rattled”. LOL...

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#loserstalkrecruiting
    Then stop and get back to dissecting Oregons post game pressers and how the coaches smile, like a real man.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,391
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does dude like the nose ponies?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2022

Sounds like there are a few things to clean up.

Oh look who’s back. Has the thrice a decade football message board temper tantrum ended, again?
    His husband finally gave him the Wi-Fi password.

I talked shit before and I talk shit after

If you guys weren't so rattled you'd know that

We’re already aware of your well documented tricks, Grace.

I talked shit before and I talk shit after

If you guys weren't so rattled you'd know that

LOL...................You spent all week poor mouthing your team losing by 14 and then covered your ass.

I never waived from my 3 point prediction.

EMBARRASSING.

For you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Broken beyond repair
    Someone needs to tell Fats that he's recruiting in the Pac-12 now.

Broken beyond repair

Clearly.

I never predicted a 14 pt. loss for the Ducks.
    46XiJCAB said:

Broken beyond repair

Clearly.

You’d think UW won by three touchdowns or something instead of fluking a 3 point win.

“The point” “the slip”

Trying really hard up there.

46XiJCAB said:

Broken beyond repair

Clearly.

You’d think UW won by three touchdowns or something instead of fluking a 3 point win.

“The point” “the slip”

Trying really hard up there.
    If I dropped in from Mars and read the dooging on this bored I’d think it was 58-0.

Did you know the dogs DL wore out the Duck OL by letting them rush for over 300 yards.

Rope a Dope on the gridiron!

Oregon lost

We know.

You can’t stop talking about it.

When miracles happen people tend to go on for days about it. Maybe weeks. Maybe years. I’m hearing this was the most epic win ever in the series.

JFC, I thought I was on dawgman for a minute there.