Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeBoner

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Reminds of the last time a 24th ranked UW team beat a 6th ranked team to end a years long home win streak. Lambright had the team playing loose with no fear on that warm day in Miami. Players really flying around. He was the real deal.

94 team was loaded on both sides of the ball and Lambo had been with that team forever.

22 has Penix, a few receivers, and an edge rusher.
    So? What did I say that wasn’t true?
    So I'm going to put you down as Deboer=Lambo.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Reminds of the last time a 24th ranked UW team beat a 6th ranked team to end a years long home win streak. Lambright had the team playing loose with no fear on that warm day in Miami. Players really flying around. He was the real deal.

94 team was loaded on both sides of the ball and Lambo had been with that team forever.

JFC some of you are dense. No. In 1994 UW was 5-1 with wins over Ohio State and Miami. The loss was vs USC. We were ranked #9, smoking weed and talking shit. The point is crowning someone ass after a game or two is dumb. It’s the body of work that matters. In 1988 @racebannon and I would have fired Don James after the 16-13 loss at home to Arizona.
    edited November 2022

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

JFC some of you are dense. No. In 1994 UW was 5-1 with wins over Ohio State and Miami. The loss was vs USC. We were ranked #9, smoking weed and talking shit. The point is crowning someone ass after a game or two is dumb. It’s the body of work that matters. In 1988 @racebannon and I would have fired Don James after the 16-13 loss at home to Arizona.
    1988, blah, blah. This shit is so boring Damone. Yes, I am commenting even tho I truly believe you are dull.
    King of the Doogs chimes in. As scheduled.

Were you alive when UW won a Natty? Race and I were there. We understand what it takes to complete at that level. It’s a commitment to excellence UW hasn’t shown in a very long time. We want national titles. You want “good seasons” and a “meaningful bowl game”. Whatever that is.

Doog on my brother.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Not that you care but I'm with you on this. You called me doogy and I probably am, but you won't see a single post from me crowning Deboer as anything. I called his hire before Lake was even fired, and liked him over the guys UW seemed to be looking at.

But you won't see me crowing too much about that and you won't see me calling Debier the next anything. He has a lot to prove. Its better to win than lose but this team has big issues. The defense is his responsibility as the head coach. It alarms me that UW's defensive personnel already looks Mtn Westish.
    chuck said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Not that you care but I'm with you on this. You called me doogy and I probably am, but you won't see a single post from me crowning Deboer as anything. I called his hire before Lake was even fired, and liked him over the guys UW seemed to be looking at.

But you won't see me crowing too much about that and you won't see me calling Debier the next anything. He has a lot to prove. Its better to win than lose but this team has big issues. The defense is his responsibility as the head coach. It alarms me that UW's defensive personnel already looks Mtn Westish.
    See…you actually agree with me. Why the hate?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

1988, blah, blah. This shit is so boring Damone. Yes, I am commenting even tho I truly believe you are dull.
    King of the Doogs chimes in. As scheduled.

Were you alive when UW won a Natty? Race and I were there. We understand what it takes to complete at that level. It’s a commitment to excellence UW hasn’t shown in a very long time. We want national titles. You want “good seasons” and a “meaningful bowl game”. Whatever that is.

Doog on my brother.

Christ. Fuuuuuuck you. I’ve been a fan since 1968. Fucking doogs every god damn year since UWs been shitty write the same fucking post as you just did. (I knew sark would get us back after the USC win, I just didn’t think it would be so soon!) Yeah, and every fucking time some aspect of the game looks like fuck against a weak opponent some dickwad trots out the “limited playbook” excuse. JFC, they ran a god damn reverse flea flicker. They weren’t limiting shit. People couldn’t cover or tackle.

They did ok against a team they should bury. And they did on offense. Defense was fuck all and it had nothing to do with a fucking playbook. I’m read for UW to win a big game. Yes, it wasn’t really too long ago (Neuheisal) tthat was a feature of Husky football. Win big games. Of course I’m happy UW whooped Oregon. But holy fuckall, at least get past sparty before you lay down a Tequila like doog rant. I hope we get there.

Yup,Pete had 15 games to show if he was a big time coach. He wasn’t. He lost every big game on the national stage then fucked us over when he left.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

See…you actually agree with me. Why the hate?
    It's not hate. I have nothing invested in this. I just want yiu to be nicer.