Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Ducks up to No. 6 in College Football Playoff rankings

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    No one on this board had Oregon in the playoffs. Or wanted them there. Getting embarrassed by UGA once in a season is enough.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

No one on this board had Oregon in the playoffs. Or wanted them there. Getting embarrassed by UGA once in a season is enough.

I would have wanted them to go but they didn’t have a shot against any of the top 4 teams.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

I would have wanted them to go but they didn’t have a shot against any of the top 4 teams.
    I prefer a possible CCG win and RB where a win is a possibility, to build towards next year.

A playoff ass stomping by UGA, 1 v 4 isn’t the way to go into the off season.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I prefer a possible CCG win and RB where a win is a possibility, to build towards next year.

I get the thought. But if you can work your way into the playoff you snap their hands off and see what happens.

And your Rose Bowl scenario seems like just as much a long shot at this point. This was the game that gets you over the hump and rockets you to the finish. Massive failure.

Big test this week for the staff if Nix is back. If he’s not, the season is over.
  • Options
    Nearly every failure tonight was coached based. Kids are resilient and will bounce back.

Lanning needs to sit down with Dilly and Tosh for a heart to heart tomorrow.

Then he needs to look in the mirror and ask dumbass why the 4th down call. And the onside kick.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You're right. The better move was losing at home to your rival.
  • Options
    Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Some of us can put a loss in perspective and see the bigger picture. Didn’t realize I was for losing to UW.

Win two and they’re in the CCG. Only 3 teams in the conference can say that today.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Some of us can put a loss in perspective and see the bigger picture. Didn’t realize I was for losing to UW.

Win two and they’re in the CCG. Only 3 teams in the conference can say that today.
    lol. You would be the weakest conference champion since the 2020 ducks who lost to beavlet and Cal.

Oregon is beating SC in the game. Probably not beating UCLA in a rematch.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

lol. You would be the weakest conference champion since the 2020 ducks who lost to beavlet and Cal.

Oregon is beating SC in the game. Probably not beating UCLA in a rematch.
    The 14 y/o schoolgirl with another hot take.

Congrats on your best win since? Who the fuck knows. LOL...
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Nearly every failure tonight was coached based. Kids are resilient and will bounce back.

Then he needs to look in the mirror and ask dumbass why the 4th down call. And the onside kick.

You guys call him Dilly? That’s odd.

Your kids aren’t resilient, that’s why they bitched their way through that 4th quarter. Coaches that allow fake injuries naturally have shit, victim culture. Abortion of a 4th quarter and the kids were very much in the boat with your dipshit coaches.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Your kids aren’t resilient, that’s why they bitched their way through that 4th quarter. Coaches that allow fake injuries naturally have shit, victim culture. Abortion of a 4th quarter and the kids were very much in the boat with your dipshit coaches.
    I get it, this is big for you. Try enjoying the things your team did well. Little Brother. Like Duck fans have the last 16/20.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I get it, this is big for you. Try enjoying the things your team did well. Little Brother.

This is the Duck board. Where we make fun of your lack of chromosomes. Things really take awhile to click for you, it’s why you’ve needed to post 12k times I guess.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I get it, this is big for you. Try enjoying the things your team did well. Little Brother.

This is the Duck board. Where we make fun of your lack of chromosomes. Things really take awhile to click for you, it’s why you’ve needed to post 12k times I guess.
    You act like you’ve actually said something here that your average 8th grader couldn’t replicate.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You act like you’ve actually said something here that your average 8th grader couldn’t replicate.
    I know my audience
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I know my audience

You’re right, I forgot about Haie.