Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pm to Coach Dan Lanning and his fanboys

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited November 2022 in Duck Refuge
what happened???

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    More little brother shit.

I miss WASHINGTON.

What happened to you guys?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

this cope is embarrassing
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Remember all of these Dickless wonders over here after last years beatdown?
    thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

This is how a lesser program fans behave after their biggest win in 20 years. Let the children have their fun. It’s almost like being in HS around here.

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

I’m coping just fine. Penix was fucking incredible last night. Shake his hand.

You’re celebrating this like you just won a rose bowl. It’s embarrassing. The Washington I grew up with expected to win these games.

It’s a big win against your big brother/biggest rival, so I get why you’re excited, but if you’re going to start thread after thread, at least come with something better than the shit you, haie, and firethejanitor have provided.

Do better. It’s all I ask of you shitbirds….
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

You’re celebrating this like you just won a rose bowl. It’s embarrassing. The Washington I grew up with expected to win these games.

It’s a big win against your big brother/biggest rival, so I get why you’re excited, but if you’re going to start thread after thread, at least come with something better than the shit you, haie, and firethejanitor have provided.

Tell me you’re the inferior program without telling me you’re the inferior program.

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    you've both commented 4 times with 4 essays telling me you're not coping. This is embarrassing

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

Deep breaths. This is a big moment for you, and I want to let you enjoy it, but you’re getting a little over your skis.

Just relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t happen often so you should be savoring the moment, instead of lashing out like this.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

Deep breaths. This is a big moment for you, and I want to let you enjoy it, but you’re getting a little over your skis.

Just relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t happen often so you should be savoring the moment, instead of lashing out like this.
    It's happened 2/3 in Autzen, little guy:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

you're typing this as you're hyperventilating with rage

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

Big moment for you little brother. I get it, they don’t happen often for Dog fans.

BONEM.
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

Big moment for you little brother. I get it, they don’t happen often for Dog fans.

BONEM.
    you gave up 9.16 yards per play lil bro
    where's my DWAG haie at? how was it skull fucking Oregon fans at their little shit box?

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

BONEM.

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

BONEM.
    I wasn’t on the field. Now enjoy your big win over your big brother. I remember when my little bro got over almost never too. He was feeling his oats but he never went schoolgirl.
    Swaye's Wigwam

where's my DWAG haie at? how was it skull fucking Oregon fans at their little shit box?

No one in that town enjoys a STEM dork telling them to suck our purple throbbers as Penix converts another 3rd and long.
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

BONEM.

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I miss WASHINGTON.

Cope faggot
    Breathe, buddy.

BONEM.
    I wasn’t on the field. Now enjoy your big win over your big brother. I remember when my little bro got over almost never too. He was feeling his oats but he never went schoolgirl.
    It's hilarious how hard the Ducks on the bored are pushing the "good game" shit posting to try to act like they aren't melting down inside. Keep it up long enough and maybe you'll believe it someday.
    The two board quooks everyone knew would self immolate, predictably did.

Which reminds me. Need to check out Fishduck.