Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Up until just this very minute I didn't realize how shitty UW's football schedule was this season

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Don't play SC, don't play Utah, play UCLA and lose, struggle against Cal, Arizona and the Beavs, lose to ASU. Best wins beat a 4 and 5 Michigan State team and 6-3 Beav team.

I'm liking the Ducks chances this weekend.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's why?

Oregon got curb stomped by Georgia and caught UCLA at a good time at Autzen. The rest of the schedule is shit until now

I'm liking the Ducks chances this weekend
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That's why?

Oregon got curb stomped by Georgia and caught UCLA at a good time at Autzen. The rest of the schedule is shit until now

Caught UCLA at the right time? C’mon man.

It’s a shit league schedule until now but they’ve done what good teams do with shit schedules. Won every game by the end of the third quarter if not sooner, including getting lucky against UCLA.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

That's why?

It’s a shit league schedule until now but they’ve done what good teams do with shit schedules. Won every game by the end of the third quarter if not sooner, including getting lucky against UCLA.

Wazzu 27 Oregon 15 is a win?

That's why?

Imagine writing this.

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    Sorry that I proved you wrong and that you don't have a decent comeback

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    You got the response you deserved.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's why?

Embarrassing.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    Three out of Washington’s nine games have been road games . . . of which Washington has been able to win a total of one.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    A weak UW football schedule has been great for creating SIZZLE.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    Three out of Washington’s nine games have been road games . . . of which Washington has been able to win a total of one.
    And that was against Cal who they only beat by 7.
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    I like how duck poasters on a duck bored in a duck thread talking about the ducks can't help but feel the need to bring UW into the conversation

The obsession continues
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Thud!

You realize Washington is playing Oregon at Autzen Stadium in approximately 43 hours?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

That's why?

Imagine writing this.
    I like how duck poasters on a duck bored in a duck thread talking about the ducks can't help but feel the need to bring UW into the conversation

The obsession continues
    That’s it. I care so much about UW I never even bothered to check out their schedule on who they have played until 3 days before they play Oregon. I’m obsessed with UW.

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

That's why?

Imagine writing this.

The obsession continues
    Why are you cutting and pasting posts from 2006?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

That's why?

Imagine writing this.

The obsession continues
    Why are you cutting and pasting posts from 2006?
    Respeck the classics
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    This thread delivers
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This was a big win for the Husky’s, let them celebrate like they’ve never had one before.

It’s adorable.