Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ahem

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I could be wrong, but you probably should have done a little more Google research before lying about the Vancouver area “country club” you’re pretending to be a member of, little buddy.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

😆

“Just trolling.” Kinda like everything else you claim here. I bet you work at Taco Bell.
    thechatch said:

I could be wrong, but you probably should have done a little more Google research before lying about the Vancouver area “country club” you’re pretending to be a member of, little buddy.

I live near Green Mountain. It closed in 2016. I wanted to see how far dipshit would push it. He realized he was cooked so now it’s. “I trolled you Quooks!”
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I missed that place closing. I was thoroughly unimpressed when I played there but it's been long enough that I would've believed they closed it and rebuilt into a private club.

Camas Meadows is one of a handful of metro area courses I try to get to once in a while but rarely do. It hasn't quite measured up to the bracket they try to sit in recent years. I get better conditions on my two gorge courses for less drive time and lower green fees, and would rather play Langdon or The Reserve or even Stone Creek in Oregon city if I'm heading west and looking for a slight upgrade.
    Imagine lying about a country club membership on an Internet chat board.

Christ.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Christ.

I wasn't sure what he was up to there so I just continued on with the conversation pretending to be oblivious.
    edited November 2022
    If Haie had any brains he would have said he was a member of Royal Oaks CC. It's a good thing he's harmless and provides shits and giggles around here.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Christ.

Jesus Christ you're a retard 😆
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

Nice try fuckwit. Get me my Taco Bell, Bitch.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

Oh shit guys he was just trolling us again!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

9 pages of you squirting sand all over the place. Better get back to the cold calling little guy.

Tee time almost here at Green Mountain, gotta run.
    Ah the late afternoon November Tee Time at a make believe golf course.

When you know you’ve really arrived😂
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

The PAC-12 was established in 2010.

What’s this 7-year time frame you listed, Goober?

I learned how to cherry pick from all the Ducks here.
    I matched 20 year time frames. That's not cherry picking you dumbass. UW best 20 year period during their glory years had 16 less wins than Oregon's best 20 year run. Your program hasn't done shit in 20 years other than being Bama's bitch in 2016. Fuck off.
    more cherry picking bullshit :D
    There are two professional trollers here on the job. You ought to leave them to their work; they’re actually good at it. You sweeping in with your cringey tuff-guy shit talker routine is embarrassing. This is why they respond to them, and mostly ignore you. HtHs.
    I'm a legend. Ask anyone who remembers old boards. You're dismissed. I'm sure you'll follow me around to down vote though. Owned.

Rrrrrrright. You wouldn't do that now would you.

I try to not get too serious around here, but seriously, you are truly one of the biggest retards on the boards. Your facility for debate is non-existent.
    Right. Go on an unhinged pro life rant multiple times, and whoever disagrees is a retard. LOL

Go beg Sledog for help again. Loser.
    Your obvious lack of a formal education and any facility for critical thought doesn't make what I write a rant. You're literally the only person on the board who says that about my articulated views on the subject, and that's because you're an emotional douchebag who doesn't understand what you read and reflexively reacts with nonsense.

I don't say this to be mean, but let me be crystal clear: I don't say you're a retard because you disagree with me; I say it because you're a retard. Disagree? Nothing you've written even qualifies as an attempt dumb dumb. We don't disagree, because you're too stupid to posit anything with which I could disagree in the fist place.

You're Pavlov's dog and I'm Pavlov. Ding ding ding bitch.
    Thanks. Nothing you wrote is true, but your opinion means a great deal. I really pity your clients if you're declaring a victory on here.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

I matched 20 year time frames. That's not cherry picking you dumbass. UW best 20 year period during their glory years had 16 less wins than Oregon's best 20 year run. Your program hasn't done shit in 20 years other than being Bama's bitch in 2016. Fuck off.
    There are two professional trollers here on the job. You ought to leave them to their work; they’re actually good at it. You sweeping in with your cringey tuff-guy shit talker routine is embarrassing. This is why they respond to them, and mostly ignore you. HtHs.
    I'm a legend. Ask anyone who remembers old boards. You're dismissed. I'm sure you'll follow me around to down vote though. Owned.

I try to not get too serious around here, but seriously, you are truly one of the biggest retards on the boards. Your facility for debate is non-existent.
    Right. Go on an unhinged pro life rant multiple times, and whoever disagrees is a retard. LOL

Your obvious lack of a formal education and any facility for critical thought doesn't make what I write a rant. You're literally the only person on the board who says that about my articulated views on the subject, and that's because you're an emotional douchebag who doesn't understand what you read and reflexively reacts with nonsense.

I don't say this to be mean, but let me be crystal clear: I don't say you're a retard because you disagree with me; I say it because you're a retard. Disagree? Nothing you've written even qualifies as an attempt dumb dumb. We don't disagree, because you're too stupid to posit anything with which I could disagree in the fist place.

Agree with a lot of this.
    lol, another butt hurt Duck agreeing with the fake lawyer

classic
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

9 pages of you squirting sand all over the place. Better get back to the cold calling little guy.

What a clown. You lie, get busted, and now pretend like you got over. Fuck you’re an idiot. No one believes a word you puke over here, dumbass.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

What a clown. You lie, get busted, and now pretend like you got over. Fuck you’re an idiot. No one believes a word you puke over here, dumbass.
    Just got done playing 9 holes. Windy out there. Nice to not have to be around any quooks on a public course.

Anyways, looks like yet another football coach at a school that puts every fiber of their being into football is looking around.

brb, Blonde Ale *faggy wink*
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

Just got done playing 9 holes. Windy out there. Nice to not have to be around any quooks on a public course.

Anyways, looks like yet another football coach at a school that puts every fiber of their being into football is looking around.

Must be rough golfing through a neighborhood. Do you lie to the wife about going “golfing” too?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Christ.

150.00 lunches at a brewery and a mid-week 4pm tee time for 9 holes at a public course in Vancouver…

Fuck yeah, buddy🤣
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Agree with a lot of this.
    lol, another butt hurt Duck agreeing with the fake lawyer

classic
    Butt hurt? You’re just weird as fuck is all.