Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bass on not being recruited by Washington: 'They have too much academic prowess for a JUCO guy'

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This guy has put together a nice little Pac-12 career but might be the least-impressive physical specimen to ever make an all-conference team and I think got great coaching from Crisco. From the sticks outside of Woolley, 1A high school, which is pretty insane. I'd be curious who the last 1A player to sign a Pac-12 scholarship out of high school was.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,040
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This guy has put together a nice little Pac-12 career but might be the least-impressive physical specimen to ever make an all-conference team and I think got great coaching from Crisco. From the sticks outside of Woolley, 1A high school, which is pretty insane. I'd be curious who the last 1A player to sign a Pac-12 scholarship out of high school was.

Give us your scouting report on his physical attributes, paying special attention to the hips and ass.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    He sounds butt hurt.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I’d be pissed if I were him too. Fake tough guy Jimmy always talking about being physical and tough. Wanted to run the ball and play smash mouth football but passes on a logger from Deming.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw TJ Bass play in 2016. I asked his mom if he was being recruited by anyone and she looked at me like I was retarded. Okay so I get that a lot, but still. I've been saying a lot of kids get looked over because they aren't playing at a power. When I saw TJ Bass play, he was only a 4 miles and 11 minutes from husky stadium. He was massive compared to everyone else on the field.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’d be pissed if I were him too. Fake tough guy Jimmy always talking about being physical and tough. Wanted to run the ball and play smash mouth football but passes on a logger from Deming.

It's also possible his grades weren't going to cut it both times around, but don't worry, UW got Luciano out of JC.