Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That shit all sounded fun when I was younger than 25 but now it looks pretty scary. Entertaining though watching at home for sure
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I don't see the problem here Fatters. Can the guy in the green shirt play left tackle by chance?

We? need to keep you in the comportment corner confines of Husky Stadium with the other milk toast fans. What with your (impending) heart condition and all.

Hey, you should have gone to one of these in the Orange Bowl back when this game annually had national implications for something. There's no hood rat element at Pro Player Planet Hollywood Joe Robbie or WTF they call it now. Too far away. Oh, back when Babs shit her panties having to sit near the lower class and whined she'd never go back ... those were the days ese.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    Come on U fans, be better. Watch your team take their ass kicking and leave at the half, which they did.

I thought there was some type of declared emergency. That stadium emptied faster than the Mario bandwagon.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    These videos are always hard for me to watch, because I need context. I need to know who to root for.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Come on U fans, be better.

Why? Who the fuck wants to watch that abortion (sorry Tug members)?
  • Options
    edited November 2022

These videos are always hard for me to watch

Just try harder. I'll help you out. Root for the guys wearing orange and green.

Imagine getting your drunk ass slapped around by a couple of fat middle aged men at a football game. Dude didn't know what day of the week it was.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,445
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Come on U fans, be better. Watch your team take their ass kicking and leave at the half, which they did.

I thought there was some type of declared emergency. That stadium emptied almost as fast as Autzen did in the first quarter in 2016.