Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Yella

The stoked bros of ProSki have moved from the crack-addled environs of N. 90th and Aurora to…

fucking Laurelhurst!

There go the sweet bored deals.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well good for them. The Aurora location was a dump. Almost stepped on a needle the last time I was walking there from parking on a side street.

Lotta money over there in Laurelhurst.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RIP to Fiorini Sports
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle always seemed to have a lack of a big time ski shoppe - e.g., something of par with what those Bellevue fags like @pawz have in Sturtevant's.

Affluent, urban markets - even if they are hike from the Snow - are great places for ski shoppes.

@UW_Doog_Bot back when you were still on your Mama's tit, this was one of the best ski shoppes in America. Right on the corner of the PCH and Tustin Ave. It's long since sold the couch however.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Evo on Stone Way, homie.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seattle always seemed to have a lack of a big time ski shoppe - e.g., something of par with what those Bellevue fags like @pawz have in Sturtevant's.

Affluent, urban markets - even if they are hike from the Snow - are great places for ski shoppes.

@UW_Doog_Bot back when you were still on your Mama's tit, this was one of the best ski shoppes in America. Right on the corner of the PCH and Tustin Ave. It's long since sold the couch however.

Been there. Nue some of the guys who started Oakley. Ov-er-rat-ed
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,086
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RIP to Osborn Ulland and Olympic Sports

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Evo on Stone Way, homie.

Evo >>>> Sturtevant's, AINEC.

True story, ran into the Biebs and Selena Gomez at Evo one night. After he was married to someone else. I didn't really GAF but all the girls in my office did.

Gomez was BY FAR the hottest chick I've ever seen IRL. Completely different level.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Evo on Stone Way, homie.

Evo >>>> Sturtevant's, AINEC.

True story, ran into the Biebs and Selena Gomez at Evo one night. After he was married to someone else. I didn't really GAF but all the girls in my office did.

Gomez was BY FAR the hottest chick I've ever seen IRL. Completely different level.

Meh. Nothing special.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You serious Clark ? That was a great shop. We got our season rentals as kids there every year from the early 80s to the early 90s.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You serious Clark ? That was a great shop. We got our season rentals as kids there every year from the early 80s to the early 90s.
    Season rentals? I thought you said Newport money.

*shrug maybe I caught it on the decline but it struck me as a lot of flash n cash without people that knew their shit. Gotta pay that Newport rent somehow I suppose.

I was taking my Rodger Rabbits down Corbet's Couloir while you were high fiving your buddies at the bottom of "the wall".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

Season rentals? I thought you said Newport money.

*shrug maybe I caught it on the decline but it struck me as a lot of flash n cash without people that knew their shit. Gotta pay that Newport rent somehow I suppose.

I was taking my Rodger Rabbits down Corbet's Couloir while you were high fiving your buddies at the bottom of "the wall".
    Bruh, you don’t buy kids new gear each year. You rent the skis poles and boats each season as they grow out of stuff.

I’m a god damned expert in family ski equipment and logistics management.