Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

As of 10/23, who is the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

How did @Uncle_Duck get in here without severe hazing?

He's hazing himself with his posts
    Don't stop him he's on a roll?
  • Options
    Uncle_DuckUncle_Duck Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,053
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022
    Write-In
    Stoopid Nix with 6 more TDs and 471 yards. The last 3 games he has 19 incompletions and 14 total TDs. His season long duel with Cam Davis for the conference's rushing TD leader continues, as Bo retakes the lead at 11.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,049
    Founders Club
    Michael Penix, Jr. (UW)

He joined in April but was laying low
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022

Did we? get to pitch him crap for his pathetic reason for joining this hive of scum and villainy?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,049
    Founders Club
    Michael Penix, Jr. (UW)
    EwaDawg said:

Did we? get to pitch him crap for his pathetic reason for joining this hive of scum and villainy?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022
    Write-In

Nix became just the third FBS quarterback in the past 10 years to throw for at least 400 yards (412), throw three touchdowns and rush for three scores in the same game.

I can't wait for good Bo to show up =/
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Bo Nix (Oregon)

Dark horse Heisman contender imo

this is the year, he's focused and having fun
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022
    Write-In
    I could use some help from someone smarter than me, so everyone here.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/692

Is this bad? What do all those numbers mean? Thanks in advance!

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

TheHB said:

Gave it to the duck because of his ability to run and make things happen. Penix is having a killer year, but without the protection he’s received, not sure he’d be able to improvise like Nix has so far.

Nix is nowhere near the passer that Penix is.

Nix has had a couple good games but I don't think his scrambling completely offsets Penix's superiority and consistency as a passer.

If Penix is QB at Oregon they don't get raped by Georgia and are probably a better team overall.
    This checks out.
  • Options

TheHB said:

Gave it to the duck because of his ability to run and make things happen. Penix is having a killer year, but without the protection he’s received, not sure he’d be able to improvise like Nix has so far.

Nix has had a couple good games but I don't think his scrambling completely offsets Penix's superiority and consistency as a passer.

If Penix is QB at Oregon they don't get raped by Georgia and are probably a better team overall.
    Lol.
    Nix is coming off his best game of the year so the ball gurgling is in high-gear.

But going 21/37 for 173 yards, 0 TD and 2 INT, is part of why Oregon got dragged by Georgia. Nix has been noncompetitive at times this year. Just a fact.

If your team is down 17 points who do you want at QB, Nix or Penix? That's how I judge QBs.
    Is this supposed to be some kind of analysis or proof to put me in my place? You basically assumed the validity of your conclusion in a couple of your premises. We call that question begging. I have no fucking idea how Penix would have fared against Ga in those same circumstances, nor do you. I just know against a common opponent, UCLA's historically oppressive home field advantage notwithstanding, Nix played great in the air and on the ground (modern QBs are judged by both) and Penix threw two horrible pix. If we're dissecting advantages and making rationalizations, Penix has a couple or three WRs better than anybody Nix throws to, Nix has a better running game and better defense. Sure, he played shitty against GA, but then Penix hasn't really played anybody other than UCLA and wasn't as good against them as was Nix. If you re-read your post, it will be evident the only one here gurgling balls is you. I'm not trying to be tough like I was with the Utah rose bowl thread. Just how I see it. Don't take it personally. I'm not saying Nix is objectively better than Penix; I am saying he's done more in league play to get the nod to date. Good news for Penix is he has three more decent teams in front of him to carve up and make his case.
    Lulz.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

TheHB said:

Lol.
    Nix is coming off his best game of the year so the ball gurgling is in high-gear.

But going 21/37 for 173 yards, 0 TD and 2 INT, is part of why Oregon got dragged by Georgia. Nix has been noncompetitive at times this year. Just a fact.

If your team is down 17 points who do you want at QB, Nix or Penix? That's how I judge QBs.
    Is this supposed to be some kind of analysis or proof to put me in my place? You basically assumed the validity of your conclusion in a couple of your premises. We call that question begging. I have no fucking idea how Penix would have fared against Ga in those same circumstances, nor do you. I just know against a common opponent, UCLA's historically oppressive home field advantage notwithstanding, Nix played great in the air and on the ground (modern QBs are judged by both) and Penix threw two horrible pix. If we're dissecting advantages and making rationalizations, Penix has a couple or three WRs better than anybody Nix throws to, Nix has a better running game and better defense. Sure, he played shitty against GA, but then Penix hasn't really played anybody other than UCLA and wasn't as good against them as was Nix. If you re-read your post, it will be evident the only one here gurgling balls is you. I'm not trying to be tough like I was with the Utah rose bowl thread. Just how I see it. Don't take it personally. I'm not saying Nix is objectively better than Penix; I am saying he's done more in league play to get the nod to date. Good news for Penix is he has three more decent teams in front of him to carve up and make his case.
    Lulz.
    And still hasn’t read the post.
  • Options

TheHB said:

Lol.

Lulz.
    dtd said:

Stoopid Nix with 6 more TDs and 471 yards. The last 3 games he has 19 incompletions and 14 total TDs. His season long duel with Cam Davis for the conference's rushing TD leader continues, as Bo retakes the lead at 11.

You really are an idiot.

Nix is who he was against Georgia.

If his rbs don’t average 8ypc is a retard.
  • Options

TheHB said:

Lol.

Lulz.
    And still hasn’t read the post.
    I understand college football, not try hard bullshit.
  • Options

dtd said:

TheHB said:

Lol.

You're fucking horrible at this. What other game was nix "noncompetitive"? He has 25 fucking TDs and 1 TO since UGA.

Down 12 to WSU with 5 to play:

1st & 10 at ORE 25
    (6:41 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Chase Cota for 18 yds to the Oregn 43 for a 1ST down

1st & 10 at ORE 43
    (6:17 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Moliki Matavao for 8 yds to the WshSt 49

2nd & 2 at WSU 49
    (5:58 - 4th) Bo Nix pass incomplete

3rd & 2 at WSU 49
    (5:54 - 4th) Bo Nix pass incomplete

4th & 2 at WSU 49
    (5:48 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Bucky Irving for 21 yds to the WshSt 28 for a 1ST down

1st & 10 at WSU 28
    (5:24 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Chase Cota for 5 yds to the WshSt 23

2nd & 5 at WSU 23
    (4:53 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Kris Hutson for 6 yds to the WshSt 17 for a 1ST down

1st & 10 at WSU 17
    (4:37 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Kris Hutson for 6 yds to the WshSt 11

2nd & 4 at WSU 11
    (4:13 - 4th) Noah Whittington run for 10 yds to the WshSt 1 for a 1ST down

1st & Goal at WSU 1
    (3:54 - 4th) Bo Nix run for no gain to the WshSt 1

2nd & Goal at WSU 1
    (3:48 - 4th) Cam McCormick 1 Yd pass from Bo Nix (Camden Lewis Kick)

1st & 10 at ORE 31
    (2:35 - 4th) Bucky Irving run for 8 yds to the Oregn 39

2nd & 2 at ORE 39
    (2:11 - 4th) Bucky Irving run for 2 yds to the Oregn 41 for a 1ST down

1st & 10 at ORE 41
    (2:03 - 4th) Bo Nix pass incomplete

2nd & 10 at ORE 41
    (1:55 - 4th) Bo Nix pass complete to Troy Franklin for 9 yds to the 50 yard line

3rd & 1 at 50
    (1:21 - 4th) Troy Franklin 50 Yd pass from Bo Nix (Bo Nix Run for Two-Point Conversion)

because you're too fucking stupid to keep up, that's 9/11 for 134 yards and two TDs in the last 4 minutes of the game, to win it.
    Looks like 12 points to me, not 17 dipshit.
    Oh Christ, you may have surpassed Bill on the retardo meter. Super awesome comeback. You suck dude.
    Sorry, who's Bill? I don't lick every crevice of every post on here 24/7 like you do, queen.

Nix is a good athlete coming off a great game, so enjoy your moment. But part of the reason he had to mount a heroic comeback at the coug is because he threw a truly hilarious pick 6 to a wide open LB.

Nix is stoopid IMO, and will come down to earth. Meanwhile Penix with throw for 350 like you suck dicks: routinely, effortlessly, and continuously.

Hilarious like this?
    Yep, even more hilarious, you ignorant cum-guzzler.
    I'll take words to describe your mother for 1000 alec.

This thread is for the ages. So many gems.
  • Options

TheHB said:

Lol.

"Seems like you care" POTD.

Did you cry to your dad after you wrote this?

Home field is huge in CFB, if you don't get that try a new sport to follow. That's part of why Nix tucked his ween between his legs and got railed by UGA. Because that was an in-region game for GA.

That actually happened. He got scared and fucked up at being QB the whole game. 3 points.

Penix basically carries his entire team and is under pressure to score every drive while passing all day long. Nix has a good run game and a better defense than Penix, and he benefits from both.

Again, Nix just had his mountain top game of the year we'll se how this shakes out. I think Penix will keep doing what he's doing and Nix will not stay hot.

Never forget.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bo Nix (Oregon)
    It’s no longer Nix. Fuck off and go EAT Lanning. lol