Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PGOS "guarantees" of the week - Vol. 3

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited October 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Overall, it was another in-the-money week for PGOS and his team of analysts. We particularly enjoyed watching @YellowSnow's Chargers get the shit kicked out of them by early MVP favorite Geno Smith. Moneyline of +230 was an insult to the City of Seattle, the Hawks, and PGOS.

As always this is not financial advice, this is gambling and *you* assume the risks

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101107/pgos-guarantees-of-the-week-vol-2/p1

Betting against Sark on the road turned out to be free money, quite honestly. However, the ACC refs and Cuse HQ Dino Babers screwed me out of a fat +360 Syracuse win. My lawyers have finished up in Kansas and will be heading East.

Overall 2-3
CapriSun Lock of the Week™ 1-0

Total Overall 4-6
CapriSun Lock of the Week™ 1-1

THIS WEEK'S PICKS

I actually don't really like any of this week's CFB lines all that much. There were a few games I felt compelled to throw money at, but overall I don't like this week's matchups/spreads as much as weeks prior. That being said here are some lines to consider:

#14 Utah @ Washington State (+7) - Is Wazzu in a home night game on a Thursday against Utah really a 7 point underdog? Nobody knows, certainly not me, but I'll take +225 to see what happens. Would not be the first or last time Whittingham loses in Pullman.

#10 USC @ Arizona (+15.5) - USC looked sloppy in a win at Stanford in their first road game, barely survived Beaver, then lost at Utah. Arizona scores points. It's a late game in the desert. Would not be shocked if USC plays like shit and loses, money line of +500 is pretty enticing...

Wyoming @ Hawaii (+10.5) - Wyoming is mediocre, Hawaii sucks but is getting more competitive as conference play heats up and is playing at home. Would not be at all surprised if Hawaii wins this +315

There are some interesting pro lines this week:

Baltimore +2 @ Tampa Bay - Baltimore (+110) has had the toughest start to the season in the NFL, and they are 4-3 with losses by a cunthair to some really good teams. Tampa is busy scoring 3 pts and losing to the worst team in the NFL. I was wondering why the Bucs sucked this year, then I found out Arians retired and Todd Bowles is the coach...what are the odds on Brady throwing a fit and demanding a trade after a bad season? I want those odds.

Denver Broncos +2.5 @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Wilson sucks but the Broncos have a great defense. This is the fucking Jaguars for God's sake. They are a little bit better, but they're not good. Denver being a +120 dog in this London game doesn't seem right...it's not even in fucking Jacksonville. This is the CapriSun Lock of the Week™

Comments