Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been quietly pulling for Houston to keep it up. I can't decide why. I have never loked Houston. I really dislike the other teams that were in the LCS though. Always hated Philly (they best my Royals in 1980), and of course I hate the Yankees.

I wanted San Diego vs Houston, but it's probably good that it's Philly instead. Now I can just pull for the Astros. It will feel better next season when Seattle wins the division over the WS champs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Astros need to win to get to 2-2 on this run of series appearances

Would be cool if they got another sweep

Lose and they're first loser. Again
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Astros need to win to get to 2-2 on this run of series appearances

Would be cool if they got another sweep

Lose and they're first loser. Again

Another series loss would really tarnish what theyve done during this stretch. Going .500 is great at that level. 1/4 not so much. All anyone would remember five years from now is that Houston won a single WS title and forget what an amazing run of good teams they had.

Everything I said above kind of implies that they won't be right back there next year. They probably will.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They both are on fire, and now they get almost a week to cool off. Gonna be interesting to see who can get jump started first…