Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did you enjoy Rod Gilmore

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

as much as we? did last year?

I honestly don’t know how that fuckhead has gainful employment.

What? He shit on you when you lost to Stanford? So?

He shits on us no matter who we play. Dude is a bigger gaping vagina than the Shout Soldiers.
    Someone (@DoogCourics) please break down the stats on Rod Gilmore shitting, TIA.
    You made the thread dipshit. So catch us all up or shut the fuck up.

Par McAfee just called Oregon a "beautiful campus" this morning which is Nazi level propaganda.
    you should see someone about those anger issues and/or alcoholism, but that'd require you going outside.
    Duck fans lecturing anyone about alcohol consumption is rich.

So what did Rod Gilmore say about Oregon last year again? That's what I thought.

ESPN fluffs them more than Alabama.
    You literally said the only reason gameday was in Eugene was for UCLA. You can't keep your shit straight hours apart.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,391
    HuskyJW said:

TheHB said:

HuskyJW said:

“He’s very decisive once he makes a decision.”

That was my fav

My favorite was when Cal took a 7-6 lead after half and he said, "We've got ourselves a barnburner."
    Rod "Banana in the tailpipe" Gilmore and the other guy were truly so corny milquetoast bad it was almost a parody.
    Pretty sure they spent the afternoon day drinking at the Berkeley Social Club.
    Kip’s or GTFO
    The Kingfish, and that's enough of that...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

He shits on us no matter who we play. Dude is a bigger gaping vagina than the Shout Soldiers.
    He also selfishly bashed Meat for yelling at a player on the sideline in the Cal game for his own self promotion.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,605
    Rod Gilmore is even worse than Bill Walton and that's really saying something.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

Someone (@DoogCourics) please break down the stats on Rod Gilmore shitting, TIA.

Par McAfee just called Oregon a "beautiful campus" this morning which is Nazi level propaganda.
    you should see someone about those anger issues and/or alcoholism, but that'd require you going outside.
    Haie is FAS personified.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

So what did Rod Gilmore say about Oregon last year again? That's what I thought.

Oregon lives Rent Fucking Free in your tiny FAS brain.

LOL....
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    HFNY said:

Bill Walton is funny at least
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    dtd said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

You literally said the only reason gameday was in Eugene was for UCLA. You can't keep your shit straight hours apart.
    West coast/college football at large was excited for a UCLA/USC resurgence.

ESPN is paid to put on the bizzaro Disney on drugs display with puddles and act like Oregon is some household name everyone loves and that Eugene is some bucket list campus. That Autzen is like the Big House when it clearly isnt.

They don't do anything remotely close for other schools. HTH.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,281
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

ESPN is paid to put on the bizzaro Disney on drugs display with puddles and act like Oregon is some household name everyone loves and that Eugene is some bucket list campus. That Autzen is like the Big House when it clearly isnt.

you sound like Chris Fetters after couple hits of crack and a family-sized loaded nachos.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,955
    HFNY said:

Walton doesn't even pretend to be a serious color guy, Gilmore does.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

Bill Walton is funny at least
    Walton’s gig is full on entertainment schtick. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Great rebranding from his old know it all persona back in the 90s

Gilmore is just a fucking tard.

Walton's gig is being high as fuck on the broadcast.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

you sound like Chris Fetters after couple hits of crack and a family-sized loaded nachos.
    If we’re gonna start bashing crack and loaded nachos, I’m out.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,175
    I do want to know what his contract with espn looks like, he can’t get paid shit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HFNY said:

Walton doesn't even pretend to be a serious color guy, Gilmore does.
    ISAFNRC
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

DucksFC said:

A ucla…resurgence? What in the fuck are you babbling about. If it was usc at Oregon, sure. No one gives a fuck about ucla football, or they’re supposed resurgence to their holiday bowl losing seasons
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    I don't really hate Gill-more. He's just mediocre and slightly creepy. He should be doing Boise CC at Utah State or something and Petros should be doing Pac 12 (yes, I realize they have different employers).
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

haie said:

DucksFC said:

He also selfishly bashed Meat for yelling at a player on the sideline in the Cal game for his own self promotion.
    Yeah, Gilmore said it was a bad look for a white man to be yelling at one of his black players. Guess it would still be fine if Mario had been caught on TV yelling at one of his white players. Lots of reasons to make fun of Mario but getting on one of his black players for a dumbass personal foul isn’t one of the them. Gilmore is a race baiting douche. Maybe he’s stealth lobbying to replace Steven A.

Gilmore has a law degree from UC Berkeley. I would assume his day job is spreading misery.