Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Nation fun

kickinthenutshuskieskickinthenutshuskies Member Posts: 47
edited October 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
I take a morose joy in trolling the fans on Facebook/huskynation each week. I use the forum to vent my spleen on every little thing that irritates me/infuriates me on this team (and there's a lot to choose from) something this forum specializes in; which is cathartic. But the icing on top is the abhorrent, naive and incredulous responses i get from vanilla die hard Husky fans who apparently subsist on a daily diet of steaks and strawberry ice cream and singing bow down to Washington before they say their prayers at night: "WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE??" "LETS GIVE THEM SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!!!" "THEY ARE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN - GO DAWGS!!" Those rope-a-dope moments are fun to chuckle at - more fun to bait - and shockingly the comments keep coming in all week long as the few realists on the forum try to mix it up and talk sense into their purple tinted brethren.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I take a morose joy in trolling the fans on Facebook/huskynation each week. I use the forum to vent my spleen on every little thing that irritates me/infuriates me on this team (and there's a lot to choose from) something this forum specializes in; which is cathartic. But the icing on top is the abhorrent, naive and incredulous responses i get from vanilla die hard Husky fans who apparently subsist on a daily diet of steaks and strawberry ice cream and singing bow down to Washington before they say their prayers at night: "WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE??" "LETS GIVE THEM SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!!!" "THEY ARE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN - GO DAWGS!!" Those rope-a-dope moments are fun to chuckle at - more fun to bait - and shockingly the comments keep coming in all week long as the few realists on the forum try to mix it up and talk sense into their purple tinted brethren.

Ok Vocab superiority guy
  • Baseman said:

Ok Vocab superiority guy
    "Ok, how's this:" Why do people on FB Husky boards have no sense of humor or critical thinking?" Better?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Ok Vocab superiority guy
    "Ok, how's this:" Why do people on FB Husky boards have no sense of humor or critical thinking?" Better?
    Or better yet ...

Why are so many DWAG fans so fucking stupid?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,723
    edited October 2022
  • I would enjoy a daily diet of steaks and strawberry ice cream. Not sure what the problem is there.

No problem there, a great fantasy diet.