Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I love

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Mike's welcome here.

If the other fags don't like the taste of the free beer anymore then they can fuck right off back to their slobering retard .aspx websites.

Look around you clueless child. You’re easily the gayest poaster on HH. NOGAF who you welcome around here. You don’t F’n matter.
    -signed,

A fag complaining about the free beer.
    You’re not very observant but then you’re a little child so it’s understandable. I laugh at your stupidity each time you poast this.

Embarrassing.
    Yeah the 3-4 consequtive responses you and the snatch give out make it pretty obvious you're both "laughing" at the plain facts of being a quook. Again, every other Pac 12 school thinks (knows) this about you people.

Rent Free.
    🤬🗯️
    Agree, it's pretty embarrassing how broken your little peabrain is. There's always @DJDuck and whatever safe place he's at though.
    🤬🗯️🗯️
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Haie is just upset that Oregon beat the shit out of Furd and the game was over at the half, while his MWC boy DeB faced his first real opponent of the year and had a fat ass hand his fat ass a beat down.

Fucking loser.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Haie is just upset that Oregon beat the shit out of Furd and the game was over at the half, while his MWC boy DeB faced his first real opponent of the year and had a fat ass hand his fat ass a beat down.

Fucking loser.

I didn't mind that Oregon game last night at all.

Wasn't even really that upset about the UCLA game, weirdly enough. Meat of conference play is like 1.5 months a year.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fucking loser.

Wasn't even really that upset about the UCLA game, weirdly enough. Meat of conference play is like 1.5 months a year.
    Sure.

LOL.......
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fucking loser.

Exactly, because as I correctly observed over a year ago, Oregon losing is far more important to you than Washington winning.

You care far more about what happens to Oregon than you do UW
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fucking loser.

Exactly, because as I correctly observed over a year ago, Oregon losing is far more important to you than Washington winning.

You care far more about what happens to Oregon than you do UW
    I would have preferred UW be undefeated when they rolled into Autzen. Would have been the game of the weekend. Still may be in they're both one loss teams.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2022
    chuck said:

I'm sure you guys enjoyed that abomination last night. It wasn't surprising at all. UW has a slow, soft, porous defense especially in the back end. UCLA exposed the lack of speed and physicality.

I lost track of how many times UW dbs passed on tackle opportunities as though their other? responsibilities outweighed stopping the ball carrier. The Asa Turner syndrome has spread. Perriman and whoever the fuck #9 is were the worst offenders but I saw others do it too. Embarrassing but I wasn't surprised.

The Ducks should be able to out athlete UW pretty easily. I still don't see any reason not to win the rest though. Nothing changed.

UW might beat Oregon. Let's review after next weekend.

But even if UW manages to win the north, I don't see them getting past the winner of the south. SC or Ute will beat them. I think SC (respect) would hang 70 on Washington if they wanted to. That backfield is horrendous.