Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Arizona Game Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

This team isn't very good. One of the worst defenses I've ever seen.

This.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    QB from Ga St went for 560 or so and 5 TDs to steal Penis' glory (hole)
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

QB from Ga St went for 560 or so and 5 TDs to steal Penis' glory (hole)

Isn't Ronnie Fouch the OC there?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We are basically Wazzu during the Leach era (likely minus the success against UO)

Defense will improve next year
    Why?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,311
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

We are basically Wazzu during the Leach era (likely minus the success against UO)

Why?
    Flying around and working harder than ever. Duh.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Why?
    Because it’s hard to be worse
    Yeah no way the status quo stays . Some heads will roll
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022
    Still do not understand how Morrell/Inge duo isn’t sitting on a red hot seat right now. Morrell is relying on Asa Turner to save the secondary and still hasn’t improved a lick.
    Inge’s LBs look slow (edited from weak because that’s how weak they are) and don’t read well, but at least they make up for it by being weak as hell and getting ran over every time they luckily flow to the ball.
    De Laura tapped on the last drive - Fisch is an absolute moron going for it on 4th and 22 without him in. But he did the 12 man on the field fiasco last season, so I’m not shocked.
    The only game where Jimmy lake wasn’t the most incompetent man on the field was in Tucson last year.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Asa fucking sucks alongside the rest of the secondary. It’s the worst we’ve had back there in many years rather easily. Still doesn’t excuse the shitty angles and tackling and poor positioning, which is all coaching.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Morrell and juice needs to be tarmaced. Start the search now its not like they stop anyone as it is. I'm grinding it out in the trades making $4.50 an hour I can not stand watching these absolute bozos cash cheques for doing less than nothing. I guarantee there is enough talent on this team to be a functional defense it is the coaches that suck donkey balls
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

This thread got AIDS in a hurry. You can't spell AIDS without @haie.

What do you do with the H and E?
    Shove it up your gaping asshole.
    You must suck at word games.
    You must suck at life.
    Yeah, because I make your little sandy snatch sore?

Makes sense.
    @huskyhooligan has verified Baze's massive, raging dong
    I love it. tee hee
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing you beat Arizona. Hats off it's a big accomplishment
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where is the massive talent upgrade on D coming from next year?

Transfer Portal - lol
    Recruiting - nope
    Corners will be better b/c of experience, but safeties, LB, DL minus Tuli, Trice and ?

So maybe we go from giving up 35ppg in conference down to 32 (scratch that we get Utah/SC next year), but assuming Penix doesn't come back, and KD can't find another qb like him we slip back that much and more on offense.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Transfer Portal - lol
    Recruiting - nope
    Corners will be better b/c of experience, but safeties, LB, DL minus Tuli, Trice and ?

So maybe we go from giving up 35ppg in conference down to 32 (scratch that we get Utah/SC next year), but assuming Penix doesn't come back, and KD can't find another qb like him we slip back that much and more on offense.

Why?

He hasn't played a full season of CFB yet. He hasn't finished this year without an injury either. Given the depth of the QB class, I doubt he'd leave to go be a UDFA
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Transfer Portal - lol
    Recruiting - nope

Why?

He hasn't played a full season of CFB yet. He hasn't finished this year without an injury either. Given the depth of the QB class, I doubt he'd leave to go be a UDFA
    For exactly everything .you just said. What can he put on film next year that would make him any more valuable to the NFL as of today/rest of season?

All risk (another injury/more film showing flaws/etc) no reward in coming back for 2023 from strictly business point of view.

Gun to head imo KD would tell you next QB for UW if Penix leaves isn't on this roster.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Transfer Portal - lol
    Recruiting - nope

Why?

For exactly everything .you just said. What can he put on film next year that would make him any more valuable to the NFL as of today/rest of season?

All risk (another injury/more film showing flaws/etc) no reward in coming back for 2023 from strictly business point of view.

Gun to head imo KD would tell you next QB for UW if Penix leaves isn't on this roster.
    He could really show a lot better touch. How many times have we seen a WR have to dive or stop to catch a ball that prevents YAC? How many times have we seen him overthrow a deep post? There is a lot he can do between now and next year that'd move him up the draft and get him serious money.