Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Broncos QB Russell Wilson named 'overrated' player ahead of 2022 NFL season

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Rusty might be the most loathed man in the NFL
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That was probably the most awkward conversation ever

“Sherrmmmm what’s up man how are you?”

“Oh yea Russ good. You?”

“Doing great man great to see you can’t wait for tonight”

“Oh yea well good luck man!”
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Saw a clip of a media guy just fucking destroying Wilson. Only star player at their events that puts his hand up and won't talk to anyone like he's Jay Z w Beyonce. He cameos in everything that he possibly can.

He's not interested in killing himself to get another ring. Paid up. Wants to just be a celebrity.

Even still, Sherman needs to stfu. NE dinked and dunked the fuck out of their slow asses in that SB.

Only my daWg and Marshawn have a real beef with the team over that ending.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Saw a clip of a media guy just fucking destroying Wilson. Only star player at their events that puts his hand up and won't talk to anyone like he's Jay Z w Beyonce. He cameos in everything that he possibly can.

He's not interested in killing himself to get another ring. Paid up. Wants to just be a celebrity.

Even still, Sherman needs to stfu. NE dinked and dunked the fuck out of their slow asses in that SB.

While I haven't watched him play this year, I have a hard time thinking that Russ has gone from phenomenal work ethic to lazy ass in one year. I don't know what's haywire (besides his overblown ego) but it can't be lack of work ethic.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

While I haven't watched him play this year, I have a hard time thinking that Russ has gone from phenomenal work ethic to lazy ass in one year. I don't know what's haywire (besides his overblown ego) but it can't be lack of work ethic.
    Not lazy but just wants to sit in the pocket now.

And he knows you can't win a superbowl with one player taking up that much cap unless you're top 2 QB in the league, which he obviously isn't.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

He's physically not the same guy. I don't think he has a fastball anymore, either, from what I've seen this year. Turns out midget qb's who take a lot of sacks and rely on their legs don't have prime years later in their career.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

He's physically not the same guy. I don't think he has a fastball anymore, either, from what I've seen this year. Turns out midget qb's who take a lot of sacks and rely on their legs don't have prime years later in their career.
    Another reason that Bryce Young or CJ Stroud would be bad picks. Way to small.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Same with Tua, guy will be out of football inside of 5 years. Dolphins will be in a tight spot when it's time for contract No. 2.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Same with Tua, guy will be out of football inside of 5 years. Dolphins will be in a tight spot when it's time for contract No. 2.
    The way it's going for him right now with needing checkups twice a day it looks like there's a chance he'll never play another snap. He probably could make more money off of a lawsuit against the doctor, team, and the league than any contract extension could ever pay him.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2022

"Thank you for your sacrifice." In other words, "you gave and I took." He speaks at the 1:01:10 mark. (for some reason the video won't post directly but you can link here https://www.charleswright.org/tm/ )
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@YellowSnow typical dick punch by your Chargers last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UHc8IzZW4

I know. I posted about it.

Herbert still has a big dick.
    Jags continued the limp dick streak for Herbs.
    The team's banged up.

But since DeBoner seems legit I don't need Herbs as much anymore for my personal happiness.
    Look who's rich, kewl and 4-2 @BleachedAnusDawg
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I can't stand Russ and I hate the Donkey's so I'm enjoying the utter failure this has been thus far. All he needed to do against the Chargers was to make just one play in OT and he couldn't. Herbert was under pressure the entire game but when a play was needed he made an incredible pass to set up the game winning FG.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I can't stand Russ and I hate the Donkey's so I'm enjoying the utter failure this has been thus far. All he needed to do against the Chargers was to make just one play in OT and he couldn't. Herbert was under pressure the entire game but when a play was needed he made an incredible pass to set up the game winning FG.

Okay but this sentence has been said about Russell Wilson so many countless times
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

Okay but this sentence has been said about Russell Wilson so many countless times
    Under Pete Carroll