Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#MyTulsi .. Door. ASS. Out.

Comments

• Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Would be cool if Tulsi meant what she says, instead she hangs around at AIPAC, CUFI, the CFR and AEI and votes for massive military budgets while serving up her empty anti-war rhetoric.In 2016 Gabbard received $465,000 from PAC money. Most of the money (55%) came from business PACS, with one of the largest sectors being the defense industry. Her 2016 campaign raised $65,000 from the defense sector. Donations of $10,000 came from the Boeing Corporation PAC and from Lockheed Martin’s PAC. Her own leadership PAC, Time to Unite Lead and Serve with Integrity, received funds from Raytheon.

So tell me again how Gabbard is supposed to be an anti-war candidate.

• Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Seeing her with other WEF agents is inexcusable, I won’t support her bullshit anytime soon.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Would be cool if Tulsi meant what she says, instead she hangs around at AIPAC, CUFI, the CFR and AEI and votes for massive military budgets while serving up her empty anti-war rhetoric.In 2016 Gabbard received $465,000 from PAC money. Most of the money (55%) came from business PACS, with one of the largest sectors being the defense industry. Her 2016 campaign raised $65,000 from the defense sector. Donations of $10,000 came from the Boeing Corporation PAC and from Lockheed Martin’s PAC. Her own leadership PAC, Time to Unite Lead and Serve with Integrity, received funds from Raytheon.

So tell me again how Gabbard is supposed to be an anti-war candidate.

Have you spent any time with her on the podcast circuit? It doesn't seem like it.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2022

Seeing her with other WEF agents is inexcusable, I won’t support her bullshit anytime soon.

Dude, her message for years is anti-thetical to WEF mores.

Did WEF attempt to co-opt her early in her career? No question.

The substance of her messaging couldn't be categorically further from that. Clearly the attempted co-opt didn't work.

Side-by-side her speaches the last few years with Trudeau's. Zero overlap. Zero.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like her, mostly because the leftists hate her.

That being said, she’s far closer to Bernie on economics than Ron Paul. So I’m out.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What policy positions of hers do disagree with?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

That being said, she’s far closer to Bernie on economics than Ron Paul. So I’m out.

She voted to audit the federal reserve.

She is kind of a mixed bag on economic policy. But I do think she’s solid on LGTBQ rights?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Bob_C said:

Don't let perfection get in the way of the good.

#PawzTulsi is maturing in her positions as she see the dreck of which the globalist corporate fascists are pushing.

She needs more tim to evolve on her economics.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

She is an enemy of our Constitutional rights

I am not even exaggerating here. This woman hates the second amendment. Just take a look at her own campaign site! Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:

– A federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines

– Requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks

– Closing the gun-show loophole

– Making sure that ‘terrorists’ are not allowed to buy guns

– Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association.

– Tulsi participated in the House sit-in in 2016 when Republicans refused to allow any members to vote on any gun control legislation.

– In working towards enacting real gun control measures, Tulsi is focusing on bipartisan measures that have a chance of actually becoming passed into law, rather than using the issue as a political football.

Plus, she was raised in a a cult. I don't buy her shtick.

Not the case. She is an ardent supporter of the constitution. Listen to the Rogan interview today. She speaks of constitutional importance at length. She does this over and over and over.

The 2A issue has been litigated here before. Things and people change.

You must have missed her social media post from last week where she was doing fire arms training.

If you can't handle the ups-and recruiting....
    Let us know when she, you know, actually changes her stance and comes out as an unapologetic 2A supporter. Until then it's all just window dressing.

Ftr I do enjoy the meltdown of the Left over this and think the right needs to continue to be "big tent".
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

She is kind of a mixed bag on economic policy. But I do think she’s solid on LGTBQ rights?
    Mixed bag is being kind. Wants UBI. Heavy handed on labor regulations, wants a higher minimum wage. Doesn’t want to reduce federal spending. Let’s do all that stuff and then audit the Fed for fun

Again, she’s cool and all and I appreciate her balls.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Mixed bag is being kind. Wants UBI. Heavy handed on labor regulations, wants a higher minimum wage. Doesn’t want to reduce federal spending. Let’s do all that stuff and then audit the Fed for fun

So she's the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyone who calls out Kamala as a racist hypocrite, anyone who calls bullshit on the military industrial complex and endless wars overees, anyone who sees fit to actually acknowledge the Constitution and We the People. Hellz yeah!

UBI isn't going to pass. Don't get caught up in the weeds which is exactly what the globalist corporate fascists want to have happen. They shiny object things to death.

You aren't a globalist corporate-fascist in sheep's clothing, are you?

• Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

So she's the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anyone who calls out Kamala as a racist hypocrite, anyone who calls bullshit on the military industrial complex and endless wars overees, anyone who sees fit to actually acknowledge the Constitution and We the People. Hellz yeah!

UBI isn't going to pass. Don't get caught up in the weeds which is exactly what the globalist corporate fascists want to have happen. They shiny object things to death.

You aren't a globalist corporate-fascist in sheep's clothing, are you?

I'm more of an old school labor thief.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

I am not even exaggerating here. This woman hates the second amendment. Just take a look at her own campaign site! Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:

– Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association.

– Tulsi participated in the House sit-in in 2016 when Republicans refused to allow any members to vote on any gun control legislation.

– In working towards enacting real gun control measures, Tulsi is focusing on bipartisan measures that have a chance of actually becoming passed into law, rather than using the issue as a political football.

Not the case. She is an ardent supporter of the constitution. Listen to the Rogan interview today. She speaks of constitutional importance at length. She does this over and over and over.

You must have missed her social media post from last week where she was doing fire arms training.

Let us know when she, you know, actually changes her stance and comes out as an unapologetic 2A supporter. Until then it's all just window dressing.

Ftr I do enjoy the meltdown of the Left over this and think the right needs to continue to be "big tent".
    Tulsi has outstanding leadership qualities. Policy positions, not so much.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WEF is all about leadership

What?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I heard she was in a cult and completely insane.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022

pawz said:

You 2A plebes are just as bad as the abortion plebes on the other side. One trick ponies.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

If diamondgirl1-74 isn't smart enough to tell the difference between the actions of Tulsi and Dan Crenshaw, I can't fuckin help she/her.

Centrist Fucking Stupid.

Did Rogan call her out for attending a WEF event? She needs to put that rumor to bed. Haven't had time to listen to the episode yet. Too little time, so much hookers and blow.

Klaus Schwab is consistently one of Rogan's targets.

I'm only half-way through. I haven't heard specifically the WEF question, but she is certainly railing against Democrats and them being co-opted by an elite global cabal and wokeism.

Red pill best pill

Still bummed I missed her appearance in Spokane last month.

Wait, what ?!

I might have made the I-90 run to see her.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

pawz said:

You 2A plebes are just as bad as the abortion plebes on the other side. One trick ponies.
    Ones a Constitutional right one isn't

You're right but someone needs to care

Not a gun owner
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Tulsi has been "evolving". But she is now 41 years old, is a Lt. Colonel in the Army Reserve and has served in Congress. At this point, she is either a grown up or she isn't. If she wants to be the VP candidate for DeSantis, she needs to sh*t and get off the pot. The left hates her and pandering and dithering on massive government welfare programs and restricting gun rights means nothing to the left as we saw from her 2020 primary run. DeSantis or Trump will be the republican nominee and they both are solid on core issues for the base. She has some time, but not a lot. If she has evolved, she needs to have a thorough explanation of her journey. Reagan was a dem. His evolution to conservatism is well documented and he explained why he became a conservative.

She could go independent in 2024, peel off some PSM housewives and Snow from the republicans and get some dem commie elected. In Oregon, in spite of some serious funding, independent Betsy Johnson isn't polling well and the stench of being a lifetime dem isn't easy to wash off. All she will accomplish is to get Kate Brown II elected.