Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couple of positives

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
Wild Turkey 101 and a big ass ice cube.

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    I accidentally gave this poast a fuck off instead of quoting, but I'm going to leave it because I don't have any wild turkey. Or ice.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dtd said:

I accidentally gave this poast a fuck off instead of quoting, but I'm going to leave it because I don't have any wild turkey. Or ice.

Do you have access to transportation and a store?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

So I went to a new place last night. They had a bunch of solid traditional cocktails on the board. Old Fashioned was ordered. Came with small ice cubes. Wtf? Who is running these places? So disappointed. I slammed it and ordered a beer.
    They don’t understand physics. If you use ice in whiskey it needs to be a Titanic ice cube. No small ones. And 100 plus proof bourbon.

So I went to a new place last night. They had a bunch of solid traditional cocktails on the board. Old Fashioned was ordered. Came with small ice cubes. Wtf? Who is running these places? So disappointed. I slammed it and ordered a beer.
    They don’t understand physics. If you use ice in whiskey it needs to be a Titanic ice cube. No small ones. And 100 plus proof bourbon.
    I know, right. You’d think any place that has whiskey on the menu would make that connection.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Cocktails and WODs don't mix.

dtd said:

Car battery ded. I have plenty of beer tho.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club

dtd said:

dtd said:

Triple A? You sound like a guy with a shitty lawn, pit bulls, and an above ground pool.
    What I've been saying....

dtd said:

dtd said:

Triple A? You sound like a guy with a shitty lawn, pit bulls, and an above ground pool.
    Japanese rock garden, herding breed, fuck pools.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

I still smell white trash.

Smoker in the front yard? Too much shit in the garage and cars are left outside? There’s something here…

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Smoker in the front yard? Too much shit in the garage and cars are left outside? There’s something here…
    Pressing, but I'll play along.

BLM sign, my vegetable oil powered bug is in the garage with room for probably 2 more if you angle those fuckers just right.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

BLM sign, my vegetable oil powered bug is in the garage with room for probably 2 more if you angle those fuckers just right.
    NYBE

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

NYBE
    I'm sorry you're so wretched.
    edited October 2022
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

NYBE
    I’m sorry you have no sense of humor and can’t take being teased. Fag.

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

NYBE
    I’m just trying to kill the pain. I didn’t mean for this to get nasty.

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

NYBE
    if one could die of irony
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

I see you are a man of culture

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Not being able to park 2 cars in a 2 car garage is twash AF.