Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Media Orphan

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
Espn/Fox didn't come to a deal with Pac using their exclusive 30 day window.

Couple weeks ago rumor was out there Espn and Pac were hundreds of millions apart.

Someone will make a deal with them, but holy hell how small is the amount going to be.

There are songs written about how far gone the Conference of Champions is as far as being a P5 going forward.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,787
    Imagine being Rutgers and laughing at Oregon
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Couple weeks ago rumor was out there Espn and Pac were hundreds of millions apart.

Someone will make a deal with them, but holy hell how small is the amount going to be.

There are songs written about how far gone the Conference of Champions is as far as being a P5 going forward.

Where can I find those songs? YouTube, Amazon Prime, Apple TV? Mods? Devs?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    haie said:

godawgst said:

180 gram vinyl
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    haie said:

godawgst said:

Mods? Please move this thread to @YellowSnow’s prestigious music shoppe..
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    haie said:

godawgst said:

HD?
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,391
    haie said:

godawgst said:

https://youtu.be/t7Csc6l4QLs
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

HD?
    In THIS economy?