Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Elton John could have tackled better

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forgot about @UW_Doog_Bot merging of Burning Man type kultur with outdoor buttfuck shooting.

OG burn was outdoor buttfuck shooting. Then the fucking hippies and ravers moved in and ruined everything.

Drive by shooting range was about as kultur as it gets.
    I’ve met people that think attending burning man is part of their personality. It never really appealed to me although I’m sure if I went I would have a great time.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forgot about @UW_Doog_Bot merging of Burning Man type kultur with outdoor buttfuck shooting.

OG burn was outdoor buttfuck shooting. Then the fucking hippies and ravers moved in and ruined everything.

Drive by shooting range was about as kultur as it gets.
    That's awesome
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    @UW_Doog_Bot is smart. Everyone on the pod is.

Higher level discussion all around. Great analysis of the game and season. Agree with Joey that we just draw random people who want to murder us, and it's funny and depressing at the same time..

Like No More Heroes but we get killed every time. Would be nice to have responded by bitch slapping UCLA, but we "ran out of time".
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    DTRs anger towards UW was one of the most bizarre things I've seen from a player. Acted like a Coug who hadn't beat us until his senior year or something. He'll be yucking it up with the Utes next week even though they've embarrassed him last few years
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also Rosengartens unsportsmanlike penalty is the kind of play that should be reviewed by the league. Ucla player flopped like a Sounder
  • Options
    SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 145
    Canadawg said:

Also Rosengartens unsportsmanlike penalty is the kind of play that should be reviewed by the league. Ucla player flopped like a Sounder

That was criminal
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did I get a shout out?

Yes.

#We?wereright
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did I get a shout out?

Yes.

#We?wereright
    I knew it!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Canadawg said:

DTRs anger towards UW was one of the most bizarre things I've seen from a player. Acted like a Coug who hadn't beat us until his senior year or something. He'll be yucking it up with the Utes next week even though they've embarrassed him last few years

Not really. All week long everyone talking about Penix, Penix, Penix and how UW is arguably the favorite in the Pac.

DTR probably felt disrespected, so like a competitor he bitch slapped the opposition and said get the fuck off my field.
    and the UCLA coaches probably fed into that as well and got DTR frothing at the mouth
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Canadawg said:

Not really. All week long everyone talking about Penix, Penix, Penix and how UW is arguably the favorite in the Pac.

DTR probably felt disrespected, so like a competitor he bitch slapped the opposition and said get the fuck off my field.
    How much of the anger was because DeBoner beat UCLA last year with Haener looking crisp?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club

-Fuck Friday night Pac-12 games. I'm not doing. research but I'd be curious about the road team's record and amount they lose by in these games. Plus, no one is watching these games outside of the Pac-12 fanbases when they start 10:45ET

UW has played 5 games and has kickoff times and network for the next 2 games.

For the 7 games, UW had 3 games with 10:30pm EST starts, 3 games on Pac12 network and 1 prime time nationally televised game.

Jen Cohen doesn’t bear all the responsibility for this but she bears 81% of it. Her signature athletic programs is going unseen by the majority of the country during a pivotal time of conference realignment.

Great job Jen!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Agree with Joey that we just draw random people who want to murder us.

We? Seriously let this loser destroy us a few years in a row. Fucko talked shit and backed it up. Baby fat rosy cheeks and all

All Chris Petersen had to do was offer him. Didn't know what a daWg he had on his hands, or his shit assistant didn't anyways. Zero effort in recruiting was needed. Work smart, not hard.

Can't fault him at all.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

We? Seriously let this loser destroy us a few years in a row. Fucko talked shit and backed it up. Baby fat rosy cheeks and all

If we’re gonna bash rosy cheeks I’m out.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2022

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

If we’re gonna bash rosy cheeks I’m out IN.

New Bored Motto?

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Man, I was having a meltdown last year's Cal game when that fuck was on the Cal sidelines in front of me as UW was giving away the game to them again.

Maybe it's the program's culture of playing school more than football but it sure as hell feels like this program never punches back or avenges shit. About the only time I can think of is 2016 Oregon and I think that was pushed by Azeem and Budda and company.

Three years later they went right back to being scared of Oregon for no reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Man, I was having a meltdown last year's Cal game when that fuck was on the Cal sidelines in front of me as UW was giving away the game to them again.

Maybe it's the program's culture of playing school more than football but it sure as hell feels like this program never punches back or avenges shit. About the only time I can think of is 2016 Oregon and I think that was pushed by Azeem and Budda and company.

Three years later they went right back to being scared of Oregon for no reason.
    It will be chintersting to see how this team responds to Delaura when he come up to Seattle next weekend