Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: story behind your username?

12345679»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My first name on Doogman was Richard Hatch.

True story.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheHB said:

When I first signed up for Dawgman, I wanted the name HuskyBalls but was told that it was too racy by Dave Samek's wife. (hubba hubba) I should have known then that the site was for retards, but they let me do a two-letter name even though the rule was you had to have at least four letters (I could be wrong on that, but I'm old and can't remember shit). So I went with HB. When the end came and the term Half Brain was popularized, I figured I'd keep it because I was one of the original Half Brains who wreaked havoc with Kim and Fatters.

I am TheHB. Hear me snore.

I don't remember you on Dawgman but definitely remember you on HuskyHalfBrains.com
    He was a great poster on DM.c
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

When I first signed up for Dawgman, I wanted the name HuskyBalls but was told that it was too racy by Dave Samek's wife. (hubba hubba) I should have known then that the site was for retards, but they let me do a two-letter name even though the rule was you had to have at least four letters (I could be wrong on that, but I'm old and can't remember shit). So I went with HB. When the end came and the term Half Brain was popularized, I figured I'd keep it because I was one of the original Half Brains who wreaked havoc with Kim and Fatters.

I don't remember you on Dawgman but definitely remember you on HuskyHalfBrains.com
    TMFMS
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

My first name on Doogman was Richard Hatch.

True story.

Mine was MontrealDawg
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

That’s Henry O. Godwin