Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Travels With Mabel

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DHD said:

Just to support you in your ongoing quest to see the country via money pit on wheels, there was a murder last week in Lebam. Not really Lebam proper, more so the suburbs, but looks like you got out before it truly went to hell.

Read about it - just up the street a spell from where I lived. Had met the guy and his wife. Nice guy but dang he was high strung. He was taking meds to keep his BP down and he had a couple of strokes. Must have fallen off his meds. Place was right up by the Globe Farm.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

The Mrs was saying she needed to rest up - too much travel - we need to settle for a bit. We will be in North Carolina for 2 weeks says I.
    So I looked at where we have been since August 16th or so - each letter is a stop - and I am finalizing one more before getting to North Carolina

I drive that beast for 3 hours then stop for 3-5 days. It is a rough life guys

I really posted this because I was leaving the front page and I crave attention

Can this be permanently pinned to the top of the board? Mods??
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

The Mrs was saying she needed to rest up - too much travel - we need to settle for a bit. We will be in North Carolina for 2 weeks says I.
    So I looked at where we have been since August 16th or so - each letter is a stop - and I am finalizing one more before getting to North Carolina

Your wish is my command.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damn you guys - I feel special

unfortunately its in a gay kind of way
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Thanks for stoping by when you passed through. Asshole
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

Huh?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited October 2022

LebamDawg said:

Your wish is my command.

The Throbber needs to see/hear Mabel's side of this.

Preferably Mabel's backside.

The Throbber volunteers to pin Mabel.

Sorry, @LebamDawg - sharing is caring.

Swaye's Wigwam
    here is our last stop on our travels across country - Mebbin, NC or if you look on a map - Mebane. I am learning how to speak southern, Mebane becomes Mebbin. This area is really nice - I am 35 minutes out of Durham

and a new beers I am trying

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

here is our last stop on our travels across country - Mebbin, NC or if you look on a map - Mebane. I am learning how to speak southern, Mebane becomes Mebbin. This area is really nice - I am 35 minutes out of Durham

If you end up north of Charlotte, there’s a brewery called Assclown Brewing I recommend for both the name and the beer.
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

If you end up north of Charlotte, there’s a brewery called Assclown Brewing I recommend for both the name and the beer.
    Can’t afford a Yeti?
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Can’t afford a Yeti?
    nope
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

Can’t afford a Yeti?
    nope
    That’s what I thought.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

If you ever make it up to Manassas VA to check out the battlefield let me know. I will come visit and promise to not even burn your wagon down.

Monday we are heading to deeper into the south, then back to Texas for a few months

Went to the UofDuke today - beautiful campus and walked around Durham and the gardens at Duke

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    I love this thread
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Me in Columbia, SC 75 today

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said: