Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

đź’‡'Super Model on KLPGA' #YooHyunJu's promising performance of #FantomClassic

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Typically pretty like almost any fit Korean woman. She's more athletic looking than model looking. Those big tits look like they are weighing on her. See the posture? She's going to have issues with that and it will hurt her swing.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Typically pretty like almost any fit Korean woman. She's more athletic looking than model looking. Those big tits look like they are weighing on her. See the posture? She's going to have issues with that and it will hurt her swing.

OK, Ben.

Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

OK, Ben.

Does he post here?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In the spring of 1995, Wright was at DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, Del., to be part of CBS’s coverage of what was then the McDonald’s LPGA Championship. On Thursday May 11, he did what would normally have been a routine interview with Valerie Helmbreck of Wilmington’s local paper, the News Journal. Twenty-four hours later, when Helmbreck’s story was published, Wright was smack in the middle of a national controversy.

According to Helmbreck, Wright said the following: “Let’s face facts here. Lesbians in the sport hurt women’s golf.” There was more: “They’ve gone to a butch game and that furthers the bad image of the game. … It’s not reticent, it’s paraded.”

And then, just in case there were still some women out there he hadn’t yet offended, Wright added: “Women are handicapped by having boobs. It’s not easy for them to keep their left arm straight and that’s one of the tenets of the game. Their boobs get in the way.”

Helmbreck didn’t record the interview—she likely walked into the CBS trailer that morning expecting to have an innocuous, isn’t-this-all-great chat with Wright, not report on remarks that would stir outrage. Wright and CBS quickly turned the story into a he said/she said saga, Wright categorically denying he had said anything like that. In a statement posted in the players locker room that day, Wright wrote: “I am disgusted by the pack of lies and distortion that was attributed to me.”

CBS Sports President David Kenin backed Wright, saying: “I am convinced that the offensive statements attributed to Mr. Wright were not made.” He then added that both Wright and CBS had “been done a grave injustice in this matter.”

But he did say them. And got fired
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have it coming...

But it just jumped out at me that her shoulders slouch forward a bit. I dont usually notice shit like that.
  • SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 145

In the spring of 1995, Wright was at DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, Del., to be part of CBS’s coverage of what was then the McDonald’s LPGA Championship. On Thursday May 11, he did what would normally have been a routine interview with Valerie Helmbreck of Wilmington’s local paper, the News Journal. Twenty-four hours later, when Helmbreck’s story was published, Wright was smack in the middle of a national controversy.

According to Helmbreck, Wright said the following: “Let’s face facts here. Lesbians in the sport hurt women’s golf.” There was more: “They’ve gone to a butch game and that furthers the bad image of the game. … It’s not reticent, it’s paraded.”

And then, just in case there were still some women out there he hadn’t yet offended, Wright added: “Women are handicapped by having boobs. It’s not easy for them to keep their left arm straight and that’s one of the tenets of the game. Their boobs get in the way.”

Helmbreck didn’t record the interview—she likely walked into the CBS trailer that morning expecting to have an innocuous, isn’t-this-all-great chat with Wright, not report on remarks that would stir outrage. Wright and CBS quickly turned the story into a he said/she said saga, Wright categorically denying he had said anything like that. In a statement posted in the players locker room that day, Wright wrote: “I am disgusted by the pack of lies and distortion that was attributed to me.”

CBS Sports President David Kenin backed Wright, saying: “I am convinced that the offensive statements attributed to Mr. Wright were not made.” He then added that both Wright and CBS had “been done a grave injustice in this matter.”

So what if people were offended? When did that become a crime?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

So what if people were offended? When did that become a crime?
    Spring of 1995 apparently