Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stats are for losers - Run the Damn Ball

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

UCLA and Oregon are the only teams that will challenge uw.

They have mobile qbs and good rbs. Plus on the road.

Dawgs will need 40 on those days imo.

Not UCLA. Cook it.

Oregon is still an unclear to me. The GA beat down prob made them look worse than they really are. Nix can be good. Like the media says, good Nix or bad Nix. Good Nix can present problems. Their receivers appear to be developing, which hasn’t been a thing at Oregon in a while. They have moved the ball on everybody, including the other DWAGs. They get a little retarded in the red zone. All jokes aside, it’s not nothing to beat this Cuog at Cuog, especially for Oregon and their well chronicled Cuog problem. Not amazing like Michigan State, but still an indication they’re not total dreck.

Script says Tree beats Oregon, Oregon beats DWAG, and DWAG throttles Cuog. Now that I’ve written it it won’t happen that way. The football Gods have forsaken me.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My stat of the day is lack of penalties, especially unsportsmanlike and sideline warnings. Those things don't matter until they do. Act like you've been there before.

Undoubtedly DeBoer had this on his "things to clean up list". And did.

No fumbles lost. No picks thrown.

Center was sloppy on some snaps.
    The snaps were iffy, and they pulled the guy instead of being loyal and letting a turnover happen. Apparently they care more about winning than hurting kids’ feelings.
    Luciano got pulled?
    Him and Mele rotated in & out of the game but it was Mele who had the 2 low snaps.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Stats are more impressive going against Stanford and MSU
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Speaking of running the ball, we did it well last night. The OL was terrible last year but has played great this year.

Fire huff
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

UCLA and Oregon are the only teams that will challenge uw.

They have mobile qbs and good rbs. Plus on the road.

Dawgs will need 40 on those days imo.

Not UCLA. Cook it.

Oregon is still an unclear to me. The GA beat down prob made them look worse than they really are. Nix can be good. Like the media says, good Nix or bad Nix. Good Nix can present problems. Their receivers appear to be developing, which hasn’t been a thing at Oregon in a while. They have moved the ball on everybody, including the other DWAGs. They get a little retarded in the red zone. All jokes aside, it’s not nothing to beat this Cuog at Cuog, especially for Oregon and their well chronicled Cuog problem. Not amazing like Michigan State, but still an indication they’re not total dreck.

Script says Tree beats Oregon, Oregon beats DWAG, and DWAG throttles Cuog. Now that I’ve written it it won’t happen that way. The football Gods have forsaken me.
    I think any QB that can extend plays will have an easy time finding wide open receivers. The best part of UW's defense is sacking the QB but what Stanford was doing with Tanner McKee will be among the easiest pickings the dawgs see this year.

DTR largely sucks but UCLA is always tough in the Rose Bowl for UW. Charbonet is a tough runner too.

That being said, South Alabama is the toughest opponent UCLA has played this year and that was a tough game for UCLA.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

My stat of the day is lack of penalties, especially unsportsmanlike and sideline warnings. Those things don't matter until they do. Act like you've been there before.

Undoubtedly DeBoer had this on his "things to clean up list". And did.

No fumbles lost. No picks thrown.

Center was sloppy on some snaps.
    The only thing I like sloppy are my tits.
    What about Joes? Or drunks. Ever think of that?