Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You only have one first team

Wilson will get booed out of Denver

Cook it
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Cook it

Uhhh. They paid his ass. They may boo, but he's going nowhere.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilson did me a favor by killing Seahawk football.

He may get blown out in wildcard games against Buffalo/KC/Chargers but he doesn't care. Broncos fans are as retarded as 12's and will be happy to not have shit qb play and go 9-7/10-6 or whatever dumb fuck amount of games they play.

A superbowl and a ton of money is better than 99% of the league take home. Has a celebrity wife that has rappers and other players jealous of him. Gets to keep trolling 12's for eternity with his fake/corny schtick.
  • section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I grabbed him as FA in a fantasy draft just for week 1. He may suck, but he’ll probably make the Seahawks look bad.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Because they had an underachieving QB, the new team does not have a lot of highly paid players… I’m guessing they have a 2-3 year window to cash in on Wilson’s talent and be a playoff team… it’s the rest of his long contract that ruins the picture and of course we all know that

Meanwhile I’m happy for the broncos, hope they do well [rep the north] and will enjoy the ensuing debacle… should be a lovely honeymoon to observe.

The hawks have draft pics and zero qb talent, questionable talent everywhere and zero remaining street cred. Should be a lovely honeymoon to observe.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    haie said:

He may get blown out in wildcard games against Buffalo/KC/Chargers but he doesn't care. Broncos fans are as retarded as 12's and will be happy to not have shit qb play and go 9-7/10-6 or whatever dumb fuck amount of games they play.

A superbowl and a ton of money is better than 99% of the league take home. Has a celebrity wife that has rappers and other players jealous of him. Gets to keep trolling 12's for eternity with his fake/corny schtick.

He doesn't care? SMH
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    The Top-5 OL that Denver supposedly has will all of the sudden become not so top-5. It’s hard to look good when the guy pulling the trigger goes improv. They’ll probably lead the league in sacks.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    rookie hc, regressing in rushing yards, grass field, ELEVATION, i dunno man, might not have been the best fit for russ.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

haie said:

He doesn't care? SMH
    I don't think he does. He knows there's hall of famers without a Superbowl who never made the money he's making.

If he was serious he'd do what Brady did get to a bad division whether through free agency or forced trade.

Not the AFC West. He's never beating Herbert.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

He doesn't care? SMH
    I don't think he does. He knows there's hall of famers without a Superbowl who never made the money he's making.

If he was serious he'd do what Brady did get to a bad division whether through free agency or forced trade.

Herbert plays for the Chargers. Loser franchise and always will be. They couldn't win with a HOF QB, TE, and RB all in their prime.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

He doesn't care? SMH

We will agree to disagree
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

He doesn't care? SMH

Herbert plays for the Chargers. Loser franchise and always will be. They couldn't win with a HOF QB, TE, and RB all in their prime.
    7-11 in Inglewood, buddy. I'll kick you in the nuts and take your Tudor.
    Founders Club
    Swaye's Wigwam

@YellowSnow typical dick punch by your Chargers last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UHc8IzZW4

I know. I posted about it.

Herbert still has a big dick.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cook it

Bump

Maybe not out but already hearing it
    Founders Club

Jags continued the limp dick streak for Herbs.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jags continued the limp dick streak for Herbs.
    The team's banged up.

But since DeBoner seems legit I don't need Herbs as much anymore for my personal happiness.