Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Was No. 12 BYU overrated? It certainly looked that way in embarrassing 41-20 loss to Oregon

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

“I DONT EVEN CARE EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE I REALLY CARE!!!!!”

😂

It's a joke buddy. You quooks really want MSU to turn out to be 6-6 or something. I don't think it'll happen given the other teams in that conference but if it does it won't diminish that it was a great day for a program that was sabotaged by Chris Petersen and Jimmy Lake. Dunking on B1G fans of a team that went 11-2 last year was fun.

Remember this all started because you guys are cunt hurt that it was pointed out that BYU is a slow footed team that shouldn't beat any Pac 12 team except Colorado and Arizona.
    I don’t want anything for MSU, because, unlike you, I actually don’t give a shit. I have no skin in the game.

It’s just a prediction. They can’t stop anyone. That’s a 6-win team in the B1G and pretending like they’re top 4 is pretty fucking amusing to a guy like me.

HTH
    It's all just predictions. Why do people carry on like this over predictions following game three? Last I saw UW and UO get to settle it on the field.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wisconsin is absolutely going to be better than MSU
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

It's a joke buddy. You quooks really want MSU to turn out to be 6-6 or something. I don't think it'll happen given the other teams in that conference but if it does it won't diminish that it was a great day for a program that was sabotaged by Chris Petersen and Jimmy Lake. Dunking on B1G fans of a team that went 11-2 last year was fun.

Remember this all started because you guys are cunt hurt that it was pointed out that BYU is a slow footed team that shouldn't beat any Pac 12 team except Colorado and Arizona.
    I don’t want anything for MSU, because, unlike you, I actually don’t give a shit. I have no skin in the game.

It’s just a prediction. They can’t stop anyone. That’s a 6-win team in the B1G and pretending like they’re top 4 is pretty fucking amusing to a guy like me.

HTH
    They've only played 3 games so I don't know who you think is "pretending" here. Someone (you qucks) seems to think that Minnesota, Northwestern, Wisconsin or Iowa is going to be better than them, apparently. They were a top 4 B1G team last year and it's obvious that they aren't better than the top 2 teams and probably lose to Penn St, but who else?

And I love the quookism "They can't stop anyone". They can't stop UW. That's all that has been proven.
    They were DFL last year in pass defense and let Penix throw for 400 on Saturday without ever making him uncomfortable.

Granted they went into Husky stadium with a short deck because of injuries but there is nothing to suggest they’ve improved on that side of the ball.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound scared

Of a one dimensional team that can’t punch it in from the one. Twice?

No.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Wisconsin is absolutely going to be better than MSU

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

HTH
    They've only played 3 games so I don't know who you think is "pretending" here. Someone (you qucks) seems to think that Minnesota, Northwestern, Wisconsin or Iowa is going to be better than them, apparently. They were a top 4 B1G team last year and it's obvious that they aren't better than the top 2 teams and probably lose to Penn St, but who else?

And I love the quookism "They can't stop anyone". They can't stop UW. That's all that has been proven.
    They were DFL last year in pass defense and let Penix throw for 400 on Saturday without ever making him uncomfortable.

Granted they went into Husky stadium with a short deck because of injuries but there is nothing to suggest they’ve improved on that side of the ball.
    I'll admit that I don't watch truck stop leagues much, but I read some neutral B1G articles outlining that after their Orange bowl win, Wisconsin has been trending down and their coach should be on the hot seat after this season. Think it was on 11 Warriors after WSU beat them.

But a mere minutes after UW ass blasted MSU now they're going to struggle getting to .500 in the B1G. Ok I guess. They're not a complete team but outside of the top 3 that conference is shit and they have a good quarterback, DL, and size at WR. Probably top 4 in the B1G, imo.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2022
    BYU isn’t overrated

They came off a big win at home against a top 10 team. In which, the game went into overtime. Anytime you play overtime, it drains you for the following week.

While BYU went through that, Oregon had scored their game winner against Eastern Washington I think in the first quarter. The starters got to rest.

So it’s understandable that BYU came out flat and Oregon was fresh. Oregon was able to take advantage, and by the time BYU started getting settled, Oregon was up 24-7, and the train was leaving the station. BYU just couldn’t recover.

Going back to Baylor. What made it even more difficult for BYU, was that Baylor had all but abandoned the pass in the second half and overtime. So the BYU defensive front was getting run at over and over again. It’s not a surprise that the Oregon O line was able to manhandle them, as the BYU def front looked absolutely gassed at the start of the game.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Imagine being so pissed that you're trying to pick apart a game that wasn't even competitive until the 4th quarter vs top 4 B1G team 🤣

If there's one B1G team who's looking to be shitty this year it's Wisconsin.

Butthurt just because it was pointed out that BYU hasn't been any better than previous Sitaki teams.

I checked their schedule. Arkansas and Oregon are their only decent matchups and Arkansas just struggled bigly against Missouri St.

How much do you want to bet msu doesn’t finish top 4 in the big ten?
    They're still better than BYU. Much better athletes on the perimeter and DL.
    What a stupid take. MSU has probably the worst secondary in CFB. Just like last year. Hall would throw for 350 easy. Do you even watch any games but UW?
    Oregon is giving up more passing yards and passing TDs per game than MSU
    Msu played 2 Mac teams who run a glorified triple option. Check these stats again in 5 weeks.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Imagine being so pissed that you're trying to pick apart a game that wasn't even competitive until the 4th quarter vs top 4 B1G team 🤣

Butthurt just because it was pointed out that BYU hasn't been any better than previous Sitaki teams.

I checked their schedule. Arkansas and Oregon are their only decent matchups and Arkansas just struggled bigly against Missouri St.

Haie knows ball!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Haie knows ball!
    Where does BYU finish? Cuog?
    thechatch said:

lol at Sparty as a top 4 B1G team this year.

Come on, haie

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

HTH

Turns out Minnesota is better than them.

Savaged 34-7 at home by the fucking Gophers.

Pretty embarrassing
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol at Sparty as a top 4 B1G team this year.

Come on, haie

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

HTH

Turns out Minnesota is better than them.

Savaged 34-7 at home by the fucking Gophers.

Pretty embarrassing
    Imagine cheering as hard as you can for someone else to be #4 in the B1G other than MSU.

You care about UW football. Deeply. Or whatever gay thing you always like to say.
    Imagine being as wrong about shit as consistently as you are.

It’s almost as if you’re just another fan boy dork who puts teenage boys on your avatar, but never played past PeeWee ball(if that) so you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Now let’s hear about STEM classes and how much money you make, shit bird…
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

It’s almost as if you’re just another fan boy dork who puts teenage boys on your avatar, but never played past PeeWee ball(if that) so you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Played high school ball for a school that has won state a few times. Not a shit Oregon high school.

Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head on here. STEM is pretty bad ass. I worked around 20 hours this week and didn't have to suck dick for a living like you apparently have to.
    Sure you did.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Sure you did.

Your usual white flag. Flee back to crying in the Tug.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Haie knows ball!
    Where does BYU finish? Cuog?
    Come watch Haie struggle like a champ.

FFS you’re dense.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Sure you did.

No one surrenders to a STEM Dork.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Played high school ball for a school that has won state a few times. Not a shit Oregon high school.

Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head on here. STEM is pretty bad ass. I worked around 20 hours this week and didn't have to suck dick for a living like you apparently have to.
    I bet you were the best cheerleading teammate ever!

Just stop already.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Sure you did.

I was right.

You were wrong.

Let’s get past it, little guy….
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Sure you did.

I was right.

You were wrong.

Let’s get past it, little guy….
    Naw.

The amount of screaming and flailing you're doing here is embarrassing. Rent. Fucking free.

Have fun sucking cock this week. Hit your numbers.

I'm looking at a strenuous 10-15 hour slog of a week. #Grinding