Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get PMs...

Comments

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mangino won an Orange Bowl at Kansas

Fucking Kansas
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I said this in another thread but DeBoer looks like how a football coach should look. A little fat but not too fat. Jimmy Lake and Pete were too skinny. Gilby and Sark were too fat.

Lake was fat. He just wore a lot of baggy black clothing to hide it.

Deboer is really fat but he at least look like he took weights seriously at some point.

Who cares though. Win fucking football games.
    This talk about how he looks is pretty gay but I'll join. Deboer looks like a former athlete, who aged and got fat, but could still dominate the coed slow pitch softball circuit, pound beers, hit on chicks from other teams, and kick a little ass in the park on a Saturday night between tournament days. MKG. The opposite of what we've mostly had at UW in my adult lifetime.
    Between this thread and the pod, a lot of talk about his belly but @doogles brought up a great point that he’s competitive

I was up in Ohio a couple months back at a brewery and a family with 3 small kids was there and they started playing foosball. Mom against the 2 boys who were like 4 & 6 maybe. Mom starts kicking their ass and the 4 year old is on the verge of tears. Mom scores the winning point and talks shit to the boys.

I don’t know if that kind of competitiveness exists on the west coast anymore or if it ever did but at least some of these Midwest fucks still want to win even if it means making their own 4 year old offspring cry.
    It exists. It's just frowned upon. It's not correlated to politics like many think either. I spent 10 ,years coaching and administrating youth sports here and always had a competitive approach. No matter what the kids have more fun when they do well and especially when they win.

I was shocked by some of the parents who didn't see it that way. They thought my job was to baby sit and provide a place for their little snowflakes to frolic with their friends and blow off some adhd energy so they'd be content to sit quietly playing video games for the rest of the night.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I said this in another thread but DeBoer looks like how a football coach should look. A little fat but not too fat. Jimmy Lake and Pete were too skinny. Gilby and Sark were too fat.

Deboer is really fat. He just wore a lot of baggy white clothing to hide it.

Did not know clothing could be racist
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Petersen seems skinny because 70% of this damn country is fat. I got down to 177 pounds so I could be extra judgemental
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Deboer is really fat but he at least look like he took weights seriously at some point.

This talk about how he looks is pretty gay but I'll join. Deboer looks like a former athlete, who aged and got fat, but could still dominate the coed slow pitch softball circuit, pound beers, hit on chicks from other teams, and kick a little ass in the park on a Saturday night between tournament days. MKG. The opposite of what we've mostly had at UW in my adult lifetime.
    Between this thread and the pod, a lot of talk about his belly but @doogles brought up a great point that he’s competitive

I was up in Ohio a couple months back at a brewery and a family with 3 small kids was there and they started playing foosball. Mom against the 2 boys who were like 4 & 6 maybe. Mom starts kicking their ass and the 4 year old is on the verge of tears. Mom scores the winning point and talks shit to the boys.

I don’t know if that kind of competitiveness exists on the west coast anymore or if it ever did but at least some of these Midwest fucks still want to win even if it means making their own 4 year old offspring cry.
    Years ago my son and I played 2 on 2 basketball against a friend and his daughter. The kids were middle school

I told my son he needed to dominate her so we'd win

He didn't want to

I sent him home
    Since he is black he could have not even tried and you’d still have won.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Years ago my son and I played 2 on 2 basketball against a friend and his daughter. The kids were middle school

He didn't want to

I sent him home
    Biden would have known it was a high crime neighborhood

Is this the tug?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

He didn't want to

I sent him home
    Biden would have known it was a high crime neighborhood

Is this the tug?
    Speaking of the brothas and sisters, when did Sark get a prop? I just saw this the other day and had no idear.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

chuck said:

He didn't want to

I sent him home
    What did he do with his other dad when he got home?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

chuck said:

He didn't want to

I sent him home
    What did he do with his other dad when he got home?
    I got yelled at
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Petersen seems skinny because 70% of this damn country is fat. I got down to 177 pounds so I could be extra judgemental

Exactly. This country is so fat that fat people are considered normal sized.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Huh?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

5’0” and 177lbs is chubby unless you’re a lifter, bodybuilder or CrossFit enthusiast.

HTH.
    Swaye's Wigwam

5’0” and 177lbs is chubby unless you’re a lifter, bodybuilder or CrossFit enthusiast.

HTH.
    That sounds FAT
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2022

Huh?
    ISWYDY
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2022
    I don’t play against girls. I discriminate.