Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite part of MSU game before this is put to rest and we lose to Stanford

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited September 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
When Penix eviscerates their defense to go up 22-0 by hitting a RB in the end zone, TV spotlights their overpaid DC with this big viking "I'm a tough B1G DC" beard and he looks at his play card like he might get fucking tarmac'd after the game.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The shots of msu fans were pure gold
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was my favorite play of the game and when I knew it was over. It felt like arrogant, like "we can do whatever the fuck we want because we're that good,"
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    chuck said:

That was my favorite play of the game and when I knew it was over. It felt like arrogant, like "we can do whatever the fuck we want because we're that good,"

All four of the plays of this nature to me also happened right in front of my section, which was amazing because it extra made me feel the air come out of the Midwestern Snooky drunk chick right behind me who was shit talking the entire game trying to bait Husky fans in our section into a fight with her and high-pitched screaming in my ear. The team took care of business so well no one even had to engage with her.

Four plays to me were:

1. Taulapapa TD catch
    2. Polk TD right before the half
    3. Polk third TD
    4. Triple sack of Thorne on third
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

All four of the plays of this nature to me also happened right in front of my section, which was amazing because it extra made me feel the air come out of the Midwestern Snooky drunk chick right behind me who was shit talking the entire game trying to bait Husky fans in our section into a fight with her and high-pitched screaming in my ear. The team took care of business so well no one even had to engage with her.
    Pics of snooky?
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

When Penix eviscerates their defense to go up 22-0 by hitting a RB in the end zone, TV spotlights their overpaid DC with this big viking "I'm a tough B1G DC" beard and he looks at his play card like he might get fucking tarmac'd after the game.

i think in that same sequence they flashed to a kid in the crowd that was befuddled, quality clip. you probably could have told the kid that santa claus didnt exist and he would have been less confused/upset at that point.