Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dangerous rightwing conspiracy theorist

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

It's almost as if we should leave medicine to doctors rather than politicians.

Like when Joey told you to run out and get the jab, which you did, because you wouldn't contract COVID if you did?

You can get back to CNN now.
    The last time I sat down to watch CNN was probably 30 years ago. You girls seem to watch it a lot.

I'm betting your doctor, like mine, thinks we should get the jab.
    First, you're a well known pathological liar so yes you watch CNN.

Second, I got the jab on the advice of my doctor. AE's followed and advised not to get the second. Nice to know that all of us are involved in a clinical trial. Safe and Effective! Tell that to people dying today from COVID that are fully vaxxed. You're fucking stupid beyond repair.

BTW, over a year after the my unlucky jab I got COVID. Looks like I survived just fine.

Fuck off.
    One can't escape seeing CNN occasionally. That's not the same as purposely sitting down to watch it.

I had understood you gals to say no one watches CNN. Now you say I must be watching it.

Pick a lane, lady.

Glad to hear the jab saved you from dying.
    And just like that the Dazzler says nothing about Abrams claim that men are "manufacturing" a heartbeat sound in order to control women's bodies.

But remember, the "whackos" have taken over the GOP and if Dazzler lived in Georgia he'd be voting for Abrams.
    Dodge and deny into the weeds

Abrams is fucking moron but H HAS to defend her somehow
    The whoooosh is strong in you girls today!
    The lying Kunt is even stronger in you Dazzler. You took a generic swipe at all "politicians" you said nothing about Abrams or her claim.
    whoosh

rinse and repeat

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Like when Joey told you to run out and get the jab, which you did, because you wouldn't contract COVID if you did?

The last time I sat down to watch CNN was probably 30 years ago. You girls seem to watch it a lot.

Second, I got the jab on the advice of my doctor. AE's followed and advised not to get the second. Nice to know that all of us are involved in a clinical trial. Safe and Effective! Tell that to people dying today from COVID that are fully vaxxed. You're fucking stupid beyond repair.

BTW, over a year after the my unlucky jab I got COVID. Looks like I survived just fine.

Fuck off.
    One can't escape seeing CNN occasionally. That's not the same as purposely sitting down to watch it.

I had understood you gals to say no one watches CNN. Now you say I must be watching it.

Pick a lane, lady.

And just like that the Dazzler says nothing about Abrams claim that men are "manufacturing" a heartbeat sound in order to control women's bodies.

But remember, the "whackos" have taken over the GOP and if Dazzler lived in Georgia he'd be voting for Abrams.
    Dodge and deny into the weeds

Abrams is fucking moron but H HAS to defend her somehow
    The whoooosh is strong in you girls today!
    No it isn't

You argue like a retarded leftist

I nailed it
    congrats

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

Jesus! You really need things spelled out for you.
    You did your standard "pox on both their houses" Kunt act.
    I'm old enough to remember that "legitimate rape" doesn't result in pregnancy.
    And there's the white flag.
    whatever makes you feel better about yourselves
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

A bigger white flag.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

A bigger white flag.
    I'll leave and until you find more ammo.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

You watch CNN so fuck off with the denials.

Let me get this straight. So 14 months after my one shot the jab saved me? Gee, I guess needing two was bullshit and the booster was just profit taking by Pfizer and the Gov. wanting to control you. Which you gladly took part in. Nice own you dumbass.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

He'd be doing more than just voting for her. Hell, look how he services Joey Veggie.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off.

Pick a lane, lady.

A bigger white flag.
    I'll leave and until you find more ammo.
    Rattled

And enraged
    Duckwithabone making an appearance polishing Herr Dazzlers balls. But doesn’t have the GUTS to actually post. What a faggot
    Sounds like a centrist.

Standard Supporter
    Speaking of white privilege. Would a morbidly obese white woman ever stand a chance running for a statewide office?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Speaking of white privilege. Would a morbidly obese white woman ever stand a chance running for a statewide office?

Doubt it
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022

SFGbob said:

Doubt it
    If a conservative obese white woman ran for office the left would absolutely savage her and they'd get an assist from the media.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Hillary