Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dilbert Gets PULLED After Creator Scott Adams SLAMS ESG & Wokeness

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ESG is gonna eventually start costing those pushing it too much. Watch.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If you want to have an edgy take on everything, you need to draw a funnier strip.

HHusky said:

If you want to have an edgy take on everything, you need to draw a funnier strip.

Must

Defend

Everything
    Kind of a weak defense of Dilbert.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Must

Defend

Everything
    As usual Fuck Off
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Must

Defend

Everything
    As usual Fuck Off
    Almost goes without saying.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Dazzler, too dense to go to his corner and lick his wounds.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Must

Defend

Everything
    Herr Dazzler with the “SNL hasn’t been funny in years” take
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

ESG is gonna eventually start costing those pushing it too much. Watch.

the sec (not football one) is going to start holding organizations accountable to how they produce their ESG numbers. should be chinteresting to see if orgs keep doing it after a few years/fines.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Their conversation on assassinations was interesting, years ago I worked with a guy that had an article about conspiracy theories. The one he professed was true was the way to get the American public anti-gun was to take our popular leaders. Eliminate religious and popular entertainment figures was one of the best ways. Examples being Lennon, the Pope, MLK, RFK. That hasn't worked quick enough so the latest strategy is take out the kids. No need for examples on that one.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2022
    LebamDawg said:

Their conversation on assassinations was interesting, years ago I worked with a guy that had an article about conspiracy theories. The one he professed was true was the way to get the American public anti-gun was to take our popular leaders. Eliminate religious and popular entertainment figures was one of the best ways. Examples being Lennon, the Pope, MLK, RFK. That hasn't worked quick enough so the latest strategy is take out the kids. No need for examples on that one.

In William Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse from 1991, he straight up said the CIA was going after little kids in schools to try to ban guns.

From my copy of the book:

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

In William Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse from 1991, he straight up said the CIA was going after little kids in schools to try to ban guns.

Careful
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

Careful
    I just realized the person I worked with who was into that stuff, died suddenly about 3 years after he was telling me about it. hmmmmmm...