Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There's not evidence. Point to me where a single case has been brought to prove that Joey Vegetable did not garner 81M votes while hiding in his basement.
  • Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Shortly after President Trump was elected, Google co-founder, Sergey Brin, said in an all-hands company meeting, “I certainly find this election deeply offensive and I know that many of you do too.” He remarked that “many people apparently don’t share the values that we have.”

Kent Walker, the company’s Vice President for Global Affairs, blamed Trump’s victory on xenophobia and hatred and said Google must fight to ensure the rise of “populism” and “nationalism” is merely a “blip” and a “hiccup” in a historical arc that “bends toward progress.”

Ruth Porat, the CFO of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, could barely hold back tears at the thought of their election defeat when she said, “It was really painful. It did feel like a ton of bricks dropped on my chest.”

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hatred of America is the finest exhibition of patriotism. Bending over and taking it deep chicom style, now that's a close second.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The War Room. Barr instructed 12 US Attorney districts to investigate voter fraud in November 2020. A FOIA request has not produced any documents from 11 of the 12. It would be nice to see just how deep the investigations were. If they occurred.