Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don Lemon FACE MELTS When Brit Says WHITES Deserve Reparations FROM Black People For Ending Slavery

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Don Lemon FACE MELTS When Brit Says WHITES Deserve Reparations FROM Black People For Ending Slavery

Odd that you interpreted this along racial lines Stalin. It seems to me that she suggested descendants of Royal Navy personnel might be entitled.

Are you under the impression that the 1820 Royal Navy was populated with a large number of POCs Dazzler?
    Large? That would depend on one's definition.

A colonial power with subjects of many hues. A population of recently freed slaves--and some slaves had long been employed in the service of the RN prior to the abolishment of slavery.

I'm going to bet that the seamen weren't all pasty, freckled lads.

Explains why your team always refers to the Republicans as being all white
    I think this was a discussion between the two of us. It's an individual, not a team sport.

FYI: https://dawlishchronicles.com/2019/01/15/black-tars-black-sailors-in-the-royal-navy-in-the-age-of-fighting-sail/
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H addresses nothing

Again
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    Dazzler would have called the Black RN sailors PROPS if he were around.

Cook it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Odd that you interpreted this along racial lines Stalin. It seems to me that she suggested descendants of Royal Navy personnel might be entitled.

Are you under the impression that the 1820 Royal Navy was populated with a large number of POCs Dazzler?

A colonial power with subjects of many hues. A population of recently freed slaves--and some slaves had long been employed in the service of the RN prior to the abolishment of slavery.

I think this was a discussion between the two of us. It's an individual, not a team sport.

FYI: https://dawlishchronicles.com/2019/01/15/black-tars-black-sailors-in-the-royal-navy-in-the-age-of-fighting-sail/
    Fine, give me your best estimate of what you believe was the number of non-white sailors in the Royal Navy in 1820.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fine, give me your best estimate of what you believe was the number of non-white sailors in the Royal Navy in 1820.
    Record keeping on such matters was uneven.

Yet the numbers required at times meant you couldn't have confined "recruitment" to whites.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+sailors+Royal+Navy+19th+century&docid=608005865937774206&mid=45B058316AE4EBDF287645B058316AE4EBDF2876&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yet the numbers required at times meant you couldn't have confined "recruitment" to whites.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+sailors+Royal+Navy+19th+century&docid=608005865937774206&mid=45B058316AE4EBDF287645B058316AE4EBDF2876&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
    So there were as many black sailors in the Royal Navy as there are black and Hispanic voters in the "lily white" GOP. Got it.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So there were as many black sailors in the Royal Navy as there are black and Hispanic voters in the "lily white" GOP. Got it.
    That strawman is dead now.

Sorry to have made you so embarrassed for Derek.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Today, black officers are 2.6 of the Royal Navy. In 1820, I'm gonna guess that the in the Royal Navy officer class there were zero percent black sailors. A little known fact for the dazzler is that blacks had zero political members of Parliament and that the British navy was run by the officers.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Today, black officers are 2.6 of the Royal Navy. In 1820, I'm gonna guess that the in the Royal Navy officer class there were zero percent black sailors. A little known fact for the dazzler is that blacks had zero political members of Parliament and that the British navy was run by the officers.
    "Only the elites should get reparations!", cried Gasbag.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Keep going with the reparations talks morons.

Keep going with the reparations talks morons.

Derek's intellectually lazy. But calling him a "moron" is going too far.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H still adding nothing
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The only semen you should comment on is that dripping off your chin from sucking leftist progressive cock for the last decade.

And you see once again why we can't have interesting conversations.
    To start, you're not interesting.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again the actual facts on the subject completely escape the dazzler.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Once again the actual facts on the subject completely escape the dazzler.
    As if the "facts" cited somehow negated the service of the sailors and seamen involved. 'Cuz they weren't in power, of course.

#Gasbagging