Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But it’s the conservatives who are dangerous to the country!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hardly anyone has any yard signs

There are a few scattered Dimocrat ones
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

Why in the fuck Would you ever put another man’s last name in your yard or on a car?

I’m more concerned with the guys that had Hillary signs.
    I still see more obama/biden car stickers than either biden or Trump stickers. The funny thing is that the obama stickers are like 99% on foreign car maker products like Subaru or Lexus all manufactured without unions which the left proclaims to love.
    The number of Stacey Abrams signs that are meant to make her look saintly are everywhere in my hood. And yet Kemp is up by 8 point per AJC this AM. The shitty thing is Georgia has this archaic law that states Gubernatorial winners must have 50.1% of the vote or there will be a runoff between top two candidates. Kemp is right around 51% or 52% as of most recent polling so we might avoid additional political adds through the Holidays.

I have an asshole rat neighbor (white rat) who is running for the state legislature. He lives here only part time. Haven't seen him in a couple of months since the primary. A wealthy white rat. How typical.

His canvassers have only canvassed black owned homes in my area. The POS wouldn't even canvass his own street, just the black families in our general area. His pamphlet for the primary was loaded only with Trump vitriol. Lies. Oh and the promises of more free shit. His people have put those fucking Abrams signs all over the place. They are so pathetic. An outline of her fat face with baby blue as the background color. It is a sign only meant to garner those racist rats who like to virtue signal that they voted for another black candidate.
  • Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    The Democratic party, in its current form, which is obviously not the Jefferson-Jackson party, and isn’t even FDR’s party, but the party of Obama and Clinton, is the modern version of a Communist party.

That isn’t throw away right-wing red meat, Mexico’s PRI was more or less a Communist party at one point. Communist pretense aside, the Communist movement was rarely run by actual workers – when that happened it was more or less by accident.

In 2020s USA federal politics, the Democratic party is a typical urban focused political machine, hardly different than Tammany Hall from a hundred years ago.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Let’s hear the whole story first for perspective sake. Bet the kid had it coming and called him the N word.